Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > mouse auto clicks wrong selection at game startup

mouse auto clicks wrong selection at game startup

Thyali

Posted 9 March 2013 - 11:16 pm
I have voobly on my laptop trying to play AoM Titans. When I host or join game the mouse is supposed to automatically click the appropriate selection, however instead it auto-selects the story part of game and I cant get out of it because the mouse cursor is stuck in the middle of the screen! The problem is similar to the thread posted by "vertigox", yet I have no modifciations to the program, and I have tried remedying the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling as suggested by others. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Thyali

Posted 9 March 2013 - 11:20 pm
Btw the mouse is auto clicking the "Titans Campaign" option
Link | Reply | Quote
 Thyali

Posted 9 March 2013 - 11:31 pm
OK. Been playing around with options and stuff, and I have circumvented the problem but I cannot use the option "play in window" option. It appears that using the "play in window" option does something to the clicking accuracy of the mouse where a nearby option is selected and not the appropriate one. I have never encountered a problem like this. I would still like to solve problem and be able to use the "play in window" option, so again, thanks in advance for any help.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts