tower defense scenario

StrinG_ShLwJoB

Posted 22 July 2010 - 5:23 am
Hello everyone .... I'm loving this scenario, I know several scenarios and some or most of the toys in IGZ and also in other chats .... I Voobly strange was that it was not put on the map pack TD Stars, where he was and is a map that plays well and is rateable, if I can report that it happened and if possible it can take account of scenarios in their packs, as isa map that is fun and easier adopt it to be rateable, as it can also be a map or Dragon TD TD blast.

Thanks for the attention given to whom (s) respond to this call and thank also to activate the client or Voobly for multiple languages.
8) 8) ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 22 July 2010 - 5:39 am
Star TD isn't fair for all players and shouldn't be rated. If that's what you're asking.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GaijinSamurai

Posted 22 July 2010 - 7:50 pm
TD is just about map knowledge, not skillful at all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GaijinSamurai

Posted 22 July 2010 - 7:50 pm
TD is just about map knowledge, not skillful at all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 condecalcukill

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:40 pm
I like those maps, it would be good for the voobly people to attach them to the map pack
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ACS]Weezard

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:29 pm
I would recommend not to play a rated version of these maps if the know-how is lacking. Its a waste of points then if you lose. Say you train enough on unrated maps first and get the grasp i would say go for it on rated maps, but if you are clueless its not the best thing to play these games on rated. Just advise.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 28 July 2010 - 3:45 am
If it weren't for the p6 bug in star TD it would probably be the best TD to be rated. It includes offense which means you can't just practice it by yourself, the variables are different every time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Edited 2 August 2010 - 5:34 am by [ViCiouS]____Tom____
Except that the lines aren't equal, even for Blue/Red. And I really do think Voobly should have non-rated mappack.
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 2 August 2010 - 6:23 am
Except that the lines aren't equal, even for Blue/Red. And I really do think Voobly should have non-rated mappack.

takes time to put together, takes me a good amount of time just to maintain the current one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 4 August 2010 - 3:40 am
Maybe you shouldn't do it by yourself?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 4 August 2010 - 11:39 am
yeah for unrated you could set it up like a wiki
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 4 August 2010 - 4:41 pm
no idea how those work :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 5 August 2010 - 10:38 pm
Actually the voobly system would be ideal, make a page for each map and give each page a wall so players can comment if there are better versions etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 yhapeace

Posted 24 October 2010 - 3:51 pm
who host??
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 19 June 2012 - 6:42 am
Rambit wrote:
Actually the voobly system would be ideal, make a page for each map and give each page a wall so players can comment if there are better versions etc.

the v7.6 was improved. Too bad that did not echo intoaccount and TD trash away. zzzzz ;thumbdown

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 20 posts