Roll The Dice !

WeeNi

Posted 8 November 2012 - 7:26 pm
no one ever uses the super store, please try to think of way to re implement as the items look great, but never, in about 50 games, have I ever seen anyone actually use the super store.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Agnetha

Posted 9 November 2012 - 12:47 am
Maybe you don't really notice it, but I use the super store in most of my games, and even played with you lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 WeeNi

Posted 9 November 2012 - 6:53 pm
what do you buy? i never notice anyone in that store. and in ever have enough time to accumulate enough carts to utilize. have you ever used 3x gold?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Agnetha

Posted 9 November 2012 - 7:30 pm
What I ussually buy in the super store is medium power or bank x3
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Posted 10 November 2012 - 3:15 pm
Super store is useful, the only useless thing is -3,5k/+3,5k HP which will be replaced by other in v8. And price isn't expensive, you need only 9 carts for get one rate multiplicator... You can get easily 50 carts during a game ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Agnetha

Posted 13 November 2012 - 3:33 am
I think sniper should be more expensive, there is too many people sniping now, and gets really annoying since there is nothing you cand avoid. Or maybe add something in the super store, that reduces the snipe ramdomly as well, something named ballistic vest lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Edited 13 November 2012 - 4:56 pm by syssouffle
Not really, if u have more 4k HP sniper isn't really dangerous for u, and u can't be sniped during invincible time... Of course if u play with noobs who save carts at start for snipe randomly a player there aren't way to fix it :s
Link | Reply | Quote
 CaCha

Posted 13 November 2012 - 5:17 pm
Dude awsome map great job me and my friend really enjoy playign it
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Edited 17 November 2012 - 5:43 pm by syssouffle
yea nice to play with friends !

Lot of people ask questions about invincible thing, i didn't write anything about it, and lot said to me it's too much hard to kill someone when all ulti and always invincible...

So players must know:
Invincible isn't real invincibility but super high damage resistance for 2 min. In fact after some test i saw it divise damage exactly per 10 ! So if someone do to u 20 000 dmg during invincible time, you will lose 2000 HP. So you can easily kill an invincible player with good unit (+250 AP enough), this will be more clear for new players in next version, and i will try to put it more efficiency.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ A ]lVl0NsT3lZ

Posted 17 November 2012 - 6:32 pm
Turkie wrote:
I finish reading this post and I found it hard to understand how to play
noob?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 17 November 2012 - 7:01 pm by [MM]Gallas
syssouffle wrote:
So players must know:
Invincible isn't real invincibility but super high damage resistance for 2 min. In fact after some test i saw it divise damage exactly per 10 ! So if someone do to u 20 000 dmg during invincible time, you will lose 2000 HP. So you can easily kill an invincible player with good unit (+250 AP enough), this will be more clear for new players in next version, and i will try to put it more efficiency.

Maybe then try rename it, example:

- 90% damage reduction
Link | Reply | Quote
 WeeNi

Posted 21 November 2012 - 5:27 am
AZZRUUU, WTF! After playing this game 100 times, today I played like 15 times... 6 of us played repeatedly this morning.

OUT OF NO WHERE

I happen to get about 30 *** i won't spoil the surprise *** units in the middle of map, all belonging to me.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111 everybody said, including myself.

That was bad ass, never expected that to happen. You need more great unique surprises like that because honestly, that has made my month playing this map, very good surprise!

Good job, i vote for more random surprises like that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Edited 21 November 2012 - 10:52 pm by syssouffle
Yep nice surprise ^^, hard to find more funny hehe, maybe more in next versions ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:58 am
You put a lot of time and effort into this. Very nice. Haven't had the chance to read the whole thread though. Interesting indeed :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bats_

Edited 22 November 2012 - 8:41 pm by Bats_
with v8.2 more gold and ap spawns - right? I find myself mining more than fighting :D

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]89101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 316 posts