Roll The Dice !

[MM]Gallas

Edited 19 October 2012 - 10:36 pm by [MM]Gallas
Ehm... not really:/

After 1.XX your map gone be laggy and laggy even more. And I don't see any change between v5 and v6. I don't have a bad comp but I can feel the map's lag, and with 8 players it can be unplayable.

I had same lagg when I made my Vamp Rein, and I have some exp how you can find the cause:

- In first version I didn't see any problem with lagg, try check olders (if you have it) and think about what you did in news, maybe you can find it. Radical but sometimes you need to use the first one! and balance it again:/

- Try remove some triggers for test! Example: no p8 triggers now.. no p7.... OR delete 0-1000 all triggers, now 1000-2000 hop! here was something now 1000-1500 nothing, now 1500-2000 etc... if its made by some this way is the best.

- So I said I had same lagg problem with my map, but after I checked all triggers and as far as I could reduce the number of repetitions, or they are streamlined.

- But it still wasn't the true reason, I surprised the most, when I deleted all! triggers for a test, and I still saw the lagg! I was out of ideas, when I just tried for last change, I deleted all GAIA units on map in aokTS. and dafuq?! it wasn't lagg. The reason of massive lagg was just simple gaia units, I can't understand it still why I'm not used too much but the tree! and some eye-candy lagged out of **** my map. So I changed it little less spectacular. And now it's not lagging, BTW your map don't have too much gaia, but try it^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:08 pm
Yea Gallas, but you wrong on a point, v6 is a lot less laggy than v5. Of course i did all you noticed, check old version etc. Cause of lag in roll are GAIA units and in v6 i removed maybe 500 haystack and the difference is big...
Link | Reply | Quote
 HackIsNotCool

Posted 19 October 2012 - 11:28 pm
I played a 8 player game with no lag
then i let south americans enter...lets not even talk about that lag :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [League]Zakuretzu

Posted 20 October 2012 - 1:47 am
;1st AzZzrU
i like ur effort, mate
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bats_

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:18 am
Yeah, AzZzrU thanks for the v6 update - it's a big improvment!
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 21 October 2012 - 3:50 pm
so when will it be rated? ;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bats_

Posted 24 October 2012 - 1:30 am
AzZzrU whats this v6.2? Is it official? Why isn't it featured here yet?
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Posted 24 October 2012 - 2:17 pm
No v6.2 isn't official. Someone permitted himself to update as if it was his project :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bats_

Posted 27 October 2012 - 2:10 pm
Today I tried to convert a outpost for the first time and it didn't work. I bought the upgraid after I received my priest.
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:20 am
Yes it was because your civ hadn't the tech. Anyway I removed in v7 and the new upgrade is so better ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bats_

Posted 28 October 2012 - 1:52 pm
but I was soo much looking forward to convert an outpost :D what would have happened?
Link | Reply | Quote
 someFINEstuff

Posted 4 November 2012 - 4:55 pm
Hey
I can't seem to find my AoE 2 scenario folder, and no one has a room for RTD
is there any way i can download this because i'd love to play it
Link | Reply | Quote
 chefeii

Posted 5 November 2012 - 3:42 pm
awesoooooooooooooooome ;yahoo ;good =) 8) =) xbox ;gamer
Link | Reply | Quote
 adelhamza

Edited 7 November 2012 - 12:19 pm by adelhamza
hi
the short cut to reroll that we need much, don't work good with lag, the lag is in the most of matchs, and because of that, many times, our units killed before reroll, so i prefer to put the vills to reroll near the panic place foundation and fish trap , so u will need only 1 vill like shortcut, in the same time i see that delete the palisade wall and the fish trape more easy than move the vill to an area to reroll and all that because of lag
sorry for my bad english
Link | Reply | Quote
 syssouffle

Edited 7 November 2012 - 6:33 pm by syssouffle
I didn't understand what u mean sry. Best way are shortcuts, what else ? Lag make a big delay between the time where u click and the time where it work, no way to fix it.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 316 posts