TD's to add to map pack

[Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:22 am
Then it wouldn't be Star TD, would it? =)

This wouldn't be that hard to do though. Just use a script editor and change the players.

Voobly should just add Ancient TD back to the map pack. Stop being ****'s. You're just losing any integrity you had and not gaining more by pissing the players off.
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:51 am
Have 1-2 TD maps every 2 weeks rated. Then unrate and rate other 2 maps. Then let the community decide, cuz right now they all only play Teams TD and Ancient. Pretty sure they haven't even heard of the better TD's...
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 26 May 2012 - 2:57 am
how sad it is coming to connect and see just cba rooms. It's boring and unfortunate not to have at least rooms with alternative maps as before. It is very monotone that right? TD at least things were different and had variety. So altrnative ladder looks a bit abandoned or little used.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 26 May 2012 - 7:02 am
Quote:
Have 1-2 TD maps every 2 weeks rated. Then unrate and rate other 2 maps. Then let the community decide, cuz right now they all only play Teams TD and Ancient. Pretty sure they haven't even heard of the better TD's...
That is a good idea. Although the benifit I see probably isn't the one you were thinking. It would make players learn new TD's rather than becoming very good at one and getting a high rate. And then you would get the other advantage of having more variety like you say.
Quote:
how sad it is coming to connect and see just cba rooms. It's boring and unfortunate not to have at least rooms with alternative maps as before. It is very monotone that right? TD at least things were different and had variety. So altrnative ladder looks a bit abandoned or little used.
It is funny you mention variety while you insist on playing the same map over and over rather than playing the many other TD's out there. You should try playing an unrated TD, I would recommend TDII, but I am a little bit bias :P Games normally fill up in 2-5 mins.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:51 am
Rambit wrote:
That is a good idea. Although the benifit I see probably isn't the one you were thinking. It would make players learn new TD's rather than becoming very good at one and getting a high rate. And then you would get the other advantage of having more variety like you say.

It is funny you mention variety while you insist on playing the same map over and over rather than playing the many other TD's out there. You should try playing an unrated TD, I would recommend TDII, but I am a little bit bias :P Games normally fill up in 2-5 mins.

As I said in two previous post, game maps in other alternative, but unfortunately no players are good for those maps and I only this being the ancient td and the TTFF. As indeed are hardly playing the races. Sometimes it is proposed to play the other maps, but one hopes players over an hour and gets one or no one comes and you have to cancel the room. Rambit understand, because it defends this map. Imaine cba which is like the alternative, so is the ancient TD.

I've also played in TTDII, but as you can see, almost not played if not most qualified play it with no points. Set of two ways, but I really like the games are recorded in the system. The map is played both ways unrated or rate, but now without qualifying points, and not play the map or by practice, that means that the map is no longer played in Voobly and that would hurt the population and Voobly thus would drop in sufficient number of players and you can check since removed the ancient td.

Hopefully reconsider and bring back the map pack.
Link | Reply | Quote
 raltaro

Edited 27 May 2012 - 9:18 am by raltaro
ingles:

I think you get the ancient td was the worst mistake they could have is the most played maps alternative.

There are many ways to play tower defense maps there is only one technique as rambit said.

The ancient td is a map that takes nearly five years and now rated so long after it removed is the worst decision they could make.

español:

Yo pienso que sacar el ancient td fue el peor error que pudieron tener es de los mapas más jugados de alternative.

Existen muchas formas de jugar los mapas de tower defense no hay solo una tecnica como rambit dijo.

El ancient td es un mapa que lleva casi cinco años con clasificación y ahora que despues de tanto tiempo lo quiten es la peor decisión que pudieron tomar.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 27 May 2012 - 9:29 pm
Quote:
As I said in two previous post, game maps in other alternative, but unfortunately no players are good for those maps and I only this being the ancient td and the TTFF. As indeed are hardly playing the races. Sometimes it is proposed to play the other maps, but one hopes players over an hour and gets one or no one comes and you have to cancel the room. Rambit understand, because it defends this map. Imaine cba which is like the alternative, so is the ancient TD.

I've also played in TTDII, but as you can see, almost not played if not most qualified play it with no points. Set of two ways, but I really like the games are recorded in the system. The map is played both ways unrated or rate, but now without qualifying points, and not play the map or by practice, that means that the map is no longer played in Voobly and that would hurt the population and Voobly thus would drop in sufficient number of players and you can check since removed the ancient td.

Hopefully reconsider and bring back the map pack.
I said TDII ( [You must login to view link] ), not Teams TD II (they are not the same). And saying almost no one plays it is a bit of a stretch, there is almost always a game of it being hosted and a few in progress.

This topic was made for suggestions of TD's to be added to the map pack where the enemy has influence on the way you play. I'm not sure why you are so obsessed about ancient TD, it isn't very different from most of the ones suggested.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 28 May 2012 - 2:15 am
Rambit wrote:
I said TDII ( [You must login to view link] ), not Teams TD II (they are not the same). And saying almost no one plays it is a bit of a stretch, there is almost always a game of it being hosted and a few in progress.

This topic was made for suggestions of TD's to be added to the map pack where the enemy has influence on the way you play. I'm not sure why you are so obsessed about ancient TD, it isn't very different from most of the ones suggested.

If you rambit, says it's my obsession, you can explain that others have posted here and elsewhere to be in favor of playing ancient TD? supposed to withdraw from the pack the cba. What do you think will happen? users do not claim to not take Voobly this map? mencionarias they have an obsession? I do not believe it? TD is a map here played by many users and other servers. There is a map outrageous, funny, nobody complains about the map. I do not deny that some do not like and it is normal, as there are also users who do not like the cba and better playing venues like bloods or TD or other maps. Why remove the qualification of those maps that do not harm anyone. No complaints or reports around the map, and instead are in high demand by having the map in the pack.

I just want to respond to your comments and thank you for responding.
I have other maps, but as I said do not play and I have more to play. Only other maps without qualification that the game with pleasure, but if I want to compete for points, or try to gain or lose points for that game TTFF TD or TTD or II, and as I said, they are not playing. You can be up to 6 hours waiting and have many times you can play with rating? if the case once. or two, and that's sad. In contrast with Td unrated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 28 May 2012 - 2:24 am
Quote:
I just want to respond to your comments and thank you for responding.
I have other maps, but as I said do not play and I have more to play. Only other maps without qualification that the game with pleasure, but if I want to compete for points, or try to gain or lose points for that game TTFF TD or TTD or II, and as I said, they are not playing. You can be up to 6 hours waiting and have many times you can play with rating? if the case once. or two, and that's sad. In contrast with Td unrated.
I'm sorry but that is just a lie. I have already mentioned in one of the many topics you have posted in about this that I only ever play unrated TD's and the usual wait time for it to fill up is 2-5 mins. 6 Hours to play and unrated TD isn't even an exageration, its just not true at all.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Posted 28 May 2012 - 8:41 am
Well Rambit, let's just take in mind that sometimes (rarely but sometimes) it depends on who is hosting the scenario... If I see your name in a Game or you're hosting I'm gonna join for sure and if is someone else I will not lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 28 May 2012 - 9:05 am
Rambit wrote:
If you have any post them here. They must be able to compete against other players like was always the case here, and the players must be able to make it harder to defend.

I have seen rambit who like to play the star td. Because then better not to edit the td ancient and get another version attacking rivals. The friends I have map design is very discouraged to see that they took the ancient TDY td che and do not help me for this idea. I tell it to you for a td very similar to those removed from the pack but that is not against his famous policy.

Is to make a TD attacking your enemies or rivals. As an ancient attacking, distracting sending units, power down the towers or towers attacking the opponent and also sending units to weaken the players. Are some ideas that I could work for a new single TD. I wish to consider these thoughts.

eot MasterG two years ago suggested in a post that would create the ancient TD v2 with something I just said and never did. The essence was the same. qyuizas now you can design a new individual TD meets Voobly this policy. Not everything is Team TD or TTDD II.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit

Edited 28 May 2012 - 9:12 am by [ TD ]BF_BlackSpirit
Instead of make a remake of Ancient TD or Che TD you can make a new TD... there's a new one made by me called "Y-TD" that does not add all the things like "Star TD" but it's more competitive I think, it stills in Beta but soon I will have the Stable Version Done.

Anyway, Rambit, you can't just add "Star TD" or any other TD that makes players fight each other while protect their base... there are many players that just like to defend their base and you have to respect it by rating different styles of TD.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Posted 13 June 2012 - 6:03 am
[Eot_]I3en wrote:
We didn't unrate ancient td to rate it two days after.

Why not? It would clearly show that the mod staff listen to the players' feedback and make changes accordingly.

Link | Reply | Quote
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Edited 14 June 2012 - 7:39 am by L1_m0n_ChU_P40
Rambit wrote:
I'm sorry but that is just a lie. I have already mentioned in one of the many topics you have posted in about this that I only ever play unrated TD's and the usual wait time for it to fill up is 2-5 mins. 6 Hours to play and unrated TD isn't even an exageration, its just not true at all.

rambit ok if both insist it is an exaggeration of mine, you show at least 3 TD games classified alternatives and win. I've never seen you play a ranked TD. You only play with his new TDII version 25 now. But it is logical that not to play. but it would be good to show at least one or two items classified in TD won. As I insist not see a single map. I insist eliminated by the maps.

_______
_______________-

ok rambit si tanto insiste que es una exageracion mia, muestre usted por lo menos 3 partidas clasificadas de TD en alternativas y gane. No he visto nunca que usted juegue un TD clasificado. solo juega usted su nuevo TDII con la version 25 ahora. Pero es logico que no jugaras. pero seria bueno muestre al menos una o dos partidas clasificadas en TD ganadas. Como vera no insito por un solo mapa. Insito por los mapas eliminados.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:57 pm
Monk Race from AOK

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 64 posts