TDII

Teddy

Posted 23 June 2012 - 9:19 am
apart from some disparity between civs i truly like game the way it is right now!!
it's more dynamic and funny!!
I still think there is not dynamism in the first 45 minutes of the game where you just pump up defense or economy but overall it's enjoyable and pretty fair!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Googleaoe

Posted 23 June 2012 - 7:26 pm
also add hotkeys - ctrl+s - blacksmith move
ctrl+u - university
h - research centre. It would really help.
ctrl+d - dock it works
ctrl+m - market it works
ctrl + s - sky dock could be
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Edited 24 June 2012 - 11:58 am by Nimble_Donkey
Give me Turks and give someone I can coordinate with Mongols and we are foraging @ 45-50 minutes with +500% easy. .... you would have lost on dino 2.

gimme more .... _1vs1_ , MMO, Chicharitow, Black Berry ... GG !!!!!

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 30 June 2012 - 8:23 am
something needs to be done to scorpion towers
no one makes them
they need attention
maybe more ap or less cost or more range so they can fire both sides or less building time
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 15 July 2012 - 7:22 pm
Its been more than 15 days :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:02 pm
It will be another month at least before I work on anything, will be busy at work until then.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 28 July 2012 - 3:27 am
My highest collected gold
820k with persian (no slinger)
i was the only forager and slinger for defenders :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 29 July 2012 - 7:32 am
Addy Dino Trap ...

Link | Reply | Quote
 phat_nice

Edited 11 August 2012 - 12:30 pm by +Tic@voobly
dont remeber the cost of byz ages :s
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 11 August 2012 - 3:34 am
For those who having been asking for an update I am sorry I haven't been able to find the time for one. How ever I had a spare hour today and made somewhat of a spin off version. Basically what it does is transform the current civ bonuses into team bonuses. What that means is you would be able to combine civ bonuses, such as if you had goths + saracens on your teams, you would be able to make hand carts instantly for 1 wood. If you also had huns and spanish on that team you would be able to quickly build pavilions so you could build even more hand carts. There should be all sorts of combos like that.

Reason it is just a spin off version is that it probably wont be very balanced like this, but it should be fun to try and see what kind of combos you can come up with.

I haven't had the time to even test this in single player so I apologise if there are any bugs. I was able to convert all the bonuses into team bonuses except for the koreans + tower range at certain ages, instead the just give + 1 range from the start as well as the stone miner bonus.

Anyway, here is the link: [You must login to view link]

Just use the same map as before.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MRMorayINDIA1

Posted 11 August 2012 - 11:42 am
Rambit wrote:
For those who having been asking for an update I am sorry I haven't been able to find the time for one. How ever I had a spare hour today and made somewhat of a spin off version. Basically what it does is transform the current civ bonuses into team bonuses. What that means is you would be able to combine civ bonuses, such as if you had goths + saracens on your teams, you would be able to make hand carts instantly for 1 wood. If you also had huns and spanish on that team you would be able to quickly build pavilions so you could build even more hand carts. There should be all sorts of combos like that.

Reason it is just a spin off version is that it probably wont be very balanced like this, but it should be fun to try and see what kind of combos you can come up with.

I haven't had the time to even test this in single player so I apologies if there are any bugs. I was able to convert all the bonuses into team bonuses except for the koreans + tower range at certain ages, instead the just give + 1 range from the start as well as the stone miner bonus.

Anyway, here is the link: [You must login to view link]

Just use the same map as before.

WUHHUUU.. ;yahoo ahaa...most people like it.Really thanx for TEAM BONUS ;flowers ;flowers ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:40 pm
I have had reports of Byzantine bonus not working, I had a look at the data files and it seems fine, so must be an odd bug to do with being a team bonus. Can people confirm this bug + suggest alternative civ bonuses for byzantines.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:50 pm
2x fire tower attack speed? Just like fire ships in the game :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:40 am
Could be good, would make a mayan/byz combo pretty good.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:53 am
Not sure about the team bonus yet. If a team gets a power civ like turks/persians it just makes their team far too over-powered, some balance is definately required

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910111213141516[17]181920
Displaying 241 - 255 out of 286 posts