TDII

_MaTT_M0rgaN_

Posted 3 June 2012 - 7:14 am
this requires a file td adional to play. Better the ancient td, no mod needed is more popular and hopefully get it back. TD plays no longer classified.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 3 June 2012 - 8:39 am
Please don't bring the Ancient TD moans into this topic too. Get over it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teddy

Posted 3 June 2012 - 10:57 am
I apologize if i can be annoying, but here i got an idea:

why dont u set free big towers for britons and some bonus for franks about axe towers such as half prize or +2 range? this might be more intresting and both civs could risult better ;)

in my pov adding ap tecs will only let standard waves more useless than they are now :P
top defender civs was badly owning also before.... and axe towers had no problems to be done cause of the second wave bonus stone and the bushes bonus....
i think this way we have drifted from correct the point that game will end only with last wave :S

armour to trolls dragon and double cost of hero techs were good moves ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 3 June 2012 - 12:20 pm
Each of the +5's is 20k, you can't realistically get many of those if you are also going to build a large amount of towers.

I thought brit bonus was good now? one way of looking at it is 2 +5 attacks costing 20k each, but brits get them for free at the start. They clean up bonus levels with fire towers which is always a big help.

Hoping that nerfing the commander wallace techs makes defending harder as they would need to spend more time on eco.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teddy

Posted 3 June 2012 - 3:14 pm
i dont know man that's just my pov, but as u say britons are good at start of game, they can get bonus wave easy!!but.... every single civ can do this just upping age and doing big towers!!! so for this it's not such a big deal :P
as u say it's like if britons have 40000 free gold..... ok this is not bad, but i still feel afraid when i have britons!!! saracs celts kors mongs and many others have such great bonuses and i think they're much much better than +40000 gold :S

oh that's one of biggest problems: cant u set automatic ally chat??? it sucks badly when there are tards whose cant set it right :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 3 June 2012 - 9:52 pm
Just set teams before game, 12121221
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 4 June 2012 - 5:56 am
Thinking of adding 10 '+5 Armour' bushes. Everyone okay with that?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Posted 4 June 2012 - 1:40 pm
the only valid strategy then would be to build axe towers only.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 4 June 2012 - 6:24 pm
hmmmm .... rams with more 26000 hp and a armor of 255 ... I think is not a good idea cause towers has only ~100 ap at this time.

A new tower is a option or just modify the power tower (reducing the shooting delay) if this is possible. Current delay is 40 sec or ? Or a tec-tree which reduce the delay till 10 sec and adapting the price for this kind of Tower (100 stone) ?

The best u can do now is building towers on all edges which give rams a little bit delay ...

... or sling like hell (one builder, two slingers, one forager) than u r able to win around 1:30 ...

;KO
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 4 June 2012 - 6:30 pm

... all armor under 100 is no problem for the current towers ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 4 June 2012 - 9:09 pm

... another idea is ....

only 10 bush of armor +5 .... and design like speed bushes with same prices ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 4 June 2012 - 10:18 pm
Quote:
hmmmm .... rams with more 26000 hp and a armor of 255 ... I think is not a good idea cause towers has only ~100 ap at this time.
Wont make any difference to rams. There aren't any towers with more ap than their armour to begin with.
Quote:
only 10 bush of armor +5 .... and design like speed bushes with same prices ...
Yeah, I said it would only be 10.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Edited 8 June 2012 - 9:20 pm by Rambit
Mod: [You must login to view link]
Map: [You must login to view link]

Changes:
  • 8 New +5 armour bushes
  • +speed bushes tweaked
  • Power tower attack increased from 100 to 250
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 8 June 2012 - 6:33 pm
Solid update ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 8 June 2012 - 9:20 pm
Let me know if you find any bugs, I will rate it this week end if I can get it bug free.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]1011121314151617181920
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 286 posts