Currently:
Alternative
Bloods
RCB
  • Once every 6 months
  • Once a year
  • Reset every two years

Things to note:
- Excludes CBA/Hero 1v1 Ladder & the Madness Ladder.
- The Madness Ladder will be reset every 2 months beginning this April.
- Includes permanent Ladders that are added at a later date.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]PlayMoB1L

Posted 30 March 2017 - 9:08 pm
6 Months
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 30 March 2017 - 9:11 pm
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/262955
Link | Reply | Quote
 WF_Dragon_

Posted 30 March 2017 - 9:27 pm
1 year
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DragonI]13ob

Posted 30 March 2017 - 9:38 pm
Alternative every 6 months so that players who lose often can get back into the game.
Blood and RCB should be one year
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 30 March 2017 - 9:49 pm
Alternative every 6 months so that players who lose often can get back into the game.

People could and will say the same about Bloods and RCB. These Ladders are not as popular as CBA/Heros and that is why I turned it into a combined poll instead of one by one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:42 pm
Once every 6 months.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 1 April 2017 - 2:52 am
Every 6 months
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 1 April 2017 - 5:44 am
blood & alt 6 months
rcb 1 year
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t_

Edited 1 April 2017 - 5:46 am by Anik3t_
Have Patience while reading !!!

Making all the ladders resetting every 6 months will just make point lovers players to stop playing as they will loose their rate every 6 months. And atm CS constitute majority of those kind of players , taking a decision on the basis of vocal community of CS which claims themselves not to be **point lovers** and they are around <30 will just affect the other players of CS community and CS lobby will Just Become a Lobby of friendly games with 100 known Players in it.
For me , the very first time i Joined voobly , i liked the rating system so much and played day n night to get good rates in NPL , and i m sure for any players moving to CS voobly would like to keep their rate for a long time which they worked hard to achieve. It's just pointless to take opinions on every decision by the tiny CS Forums Community. In my opinion the only frequent reset was necessary for CBA / CBA Hero 1v1 and Madness which has already been discussed. For others i think 2 Year Gap is perfect and frequent resets can have harsh effect on community. On a side note why not a new player would like to play in some permanent ladders of MS where there is pretty much very less resets and can feel secure with their rates. Apart from this frequent resets will just produce a lot of mismatch skills in TG games and abuses in long term time. Idk why people are voting for a 6 months decay and i think they should give a proper reason rather than writing 1 line ^^
Thats all !!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 2 April 2017 - 7:22 pm
Anik3t_ wrote:
Have Patience while reading !!!

Making all the ladders resetting every 6 months will just make point lovers players to stop playing as they will loose their rate every 6 months. And atm CS constitute majority of those kind of players , taking a decision on the basis of vocal community of CS which claims themselves not to be **point lovers** and they are around <30 will just affect the other players of CS community and CS lobby will Just Become a Lobby of friendly games with 100 known Players in it.
For me , the very first time i Joined voobly , i liked the rating system so much and played day n night to get good rates in NPL , and i m sure for any players moving to CS voobly would like to keep their rate for a long time which they worked hard to achieve. It's just pointless to take opinions on every decision by the tiny CS Forums Community. In my opinion the only frequent reset was necessary for CBA / CBA Hero 1v1 and Madness which has already been discussed. For others i think 2 Year Gap is perfect and frequent resets can have harsh effect on community. On a side note why not a new player would like to play in some permanent ladders of MS where there is pretty much very less resets and can feel secure with their rates. Apart from this frequent resets will just produce a lot of mismatch skills in TG games and abuses in long term time. Idk why people are voting for a 6 months decay and i think they should give a proper reason rather than writing 1 line ^^
Thats all !!!!

Resets in this lobby are a necessity. More so than MS/NPL just because there are hundreds of different types of maps and how they're played. As I'm sure you're already aware, the CS lobby is far different to MS and the NPL and this is why we need resets in the CS lobby more often. If people aren't sure of a 0 gamers rating after the reset, a simple profile view can solve this. Poll discussions get the community involved and we can have a better idea of what people want and what they don't want.

Also, if people want to see previous ladders, I've made a page where people can see when ladders are due for the next reset. The more people are informed, the higher chances they'll be accepting of those changes. I'm trying to establish a baseline so we know where to go from here.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/263166
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 11 April 2017 - 7:27 pm
Just to let everybody know, once the poll is finished, the reset time will occurr from the time the ladder was last reset.

Example:

Bloods Ladder added February, if poll reads every year, it will be reset next February.

The reset for these ladders WILL NOT occur this month.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:22 pm
I've left this open for two weeks. I was hoping more people would vote. Split voting, so I'm calling it how I see it.
mich wrote:
Results:
Alternative - 6 months
Bloods - 6 months
RCB - 1 year

6 Months
WF_Dragon_ wrote:
1 year
[Eot_]DJ wrote:
Once every 6 months.
Dej4Vu wrote:
Every 6 months
blood & alt 6 months
rcb 1 year
Anik3t_ wrote:
For others i think 2 Year Gap is perfect and frequent resets can have harsh effect on community.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts