Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

[ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 16 October 2011 - 1:23 am
Anyone can play Gwarz now, micro makes little difference now which saddens me...

Khans has a better expert field, no camping and no gay tactics. It's pure micro and macro. Ultimate CS gameplay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 16 October 2011 - 1:49 am
^ that
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]JAJAJAJ

Posted 16 October 2011 - 5:18 am
gwars>khans>anything>smosh

I SAID
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]JAJAJAJ

Edited 16 October 2011 - 5:23 am by [ViCiouS]JAJAJAJ
Play Gwars vs me, and then play Khans vs me. In Gwars you can play safe with your heroes and age up similarly to your opponent, fight just as in any other blood, and then build bbts to camp with and bam you have a chance at winning. In Khans there is no cheapened gameplay or playing safe and every mistake can and usually does lose you the game.

Gwars is not a difficult map, and I'm tired of people thinking it is. If you have the map knowledge of it, any decent CS player has the chance to win in it unlike Grave and Khans.
i agree with u in terms of 1v1s, but in team games i don't think gwars is easy at all... khans is easy to learn but hard to master and u need a good (well, decent lol) comp to be good in khans, same story with smosh... as for graves, it is probably the hardest blood ive played, or at least for me

but, youre the pro at bloods tom, so u know better than me

Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Posted 16 October 2011 - 5:35 am
guys this is a sign up thread. Take the ego stuff elsewhere.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 16 October 2011 - 5:55 am
my ego knows no limits.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 16 October 2011 - 6:22 am
i agree with u in terms of 1v1s, but in team games i don't think gwars is easy at all... khans is easy to learn but hard to master and u need a good (well, decent lol) comp to be good in khans, same story with smosh... as for graves, it is probably the hardest blood ive played, or at least for me

but, youre the pro at bloods tom, so u know better than me
Khans - easy to learn, but hard to master. Definitely agree with that. The thing is... CS is not that complicated, just about every map is easy to learn. Khans and Grave are two maps that cannot be cheapened to the point of where someone with less skill wins the game. That's my main argument against maps like Gwars and so on. Team Gwars is more about gate rushing if possible, and if not it comes down to safely controlling heroes again until you can feed less units in the bbt campfestwar.

_IYIastA_ wrote:
guys this is a sign up thread. Take the ego stuff elsewhere.
I'm discussing the maps that are apart of the tournament. How about you take your unrelated comments elsewhere?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Osman_I

Posted 16 October 2011 - 3:26 pm
my ego knows no limits.

I don't think you have met Geen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Osman_I

Posted 16 October 2011 - 3:28 pm
Claiming Khans to be harder than Gwarz is stupid at best. In Khans you get tested in only 4 fields or so. In gwarz 8 fields of AOC CS.

Maybe you make such a claim because you think Gwarz is still played like how it was played 6 months ago. That map evolves every month.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Edited 16 October 2011 - 4:06 pm by [Eot_]ForgiveMe_
Khans is easier to learn/play than Gwarz

Gwarz is easier to become elite at than Khans.

I consider myself decent at both maps and would consider this to be accurate.

Sign me up btw
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 16 October 2011 - 9:38 pm
Osman_I wrote:
Claiming Khans to be harder than Gwarz is stupid at best. In Khans you get tested in only 4 fields or so. In gwarz 8 fields of AOC CS.

Maybe you make such a claim because you think Gwarz is still played like how it was played 6 months ago. That map evolves every month.
Have you even read my posts?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 16 October 2011 - 9:45 pm
Me and mike probably have the ****tiest computers in cs lol

Don't need em to be good at khans santi!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

Edited 16 October 2011 - 9:50 pm by [ViCiouS]H00dluM
Khans has a better expert field, no camping and no gay tactics. It's pure micro and macro. Ultimate CS gameplay.
khans is easy to learn but hard to master... as for graves, it is probably the hardest blood ive played, or at least for me
Khans - easy to learn, but hard to master. Khans and Grave are two maps that cannot be cheapened to the point of where someone with less skill wins the game.

so from all these quotes i can infer that as a top tier khans and graves player... i am the best player to ever play cs
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 16 October 2011 - 11:20 pm
Pretty much.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Osman_I

Edited 17 October 2011 - 4:19 pm by Osman_I
The combination of Dome, Graves and Gwarz makes the best player in my opinion. If you can master those 3, you can master anything in CS. If you really want to atleast.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 135 posts