Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

Master of bloods 1v1 Series 2

[ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 12 October 2011 - 1:29 am
well the problem with that version is the black screen....Personally I can't see the map until about :04 and that means I start staring at spawn instead of hero

tried this map a few times with efkan and it looks pretty decent

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]H00dluM

Posted 12 October 2011 - 2:34 am
eh what the hell... sign me up
Link | Reply | Quote
 LeGio_

Edited 12 October 2011 - 4:10 am by LeGio_
sign me up

2v2 oe 1v1

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 __12ey_camilo

Posted 12 October 2011 - 4:33 am
sign me up
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LC_Mau5_RTK

Edited 12 October 2011 - 7:48 am by _LC_Mau5_RTK
Interesting maps, interesting now the players signing up...

Not really sure who will place top 2-3)

It tottally depends on who plays who of course in this tournament...
(ie, Cena is a rapeage in dome, so he will get auto win vs most everyone in that. :o)

So I think it will come down to the decider (Which is random).... which makes it REALLY difficult to pick :S

I always find it exciting to take picks before:

My picks:

Damian (rapeage at dome, good at spider)
HuN (Great at both dome and spider)
Cena Unbelievable at Dome. (If hes good at any deciders, im not sure his skill in other bloods then smosh)
Ducky/mar. (Both good at dome/spider)
Charlie. (Decent at dome i hear, teams though, definitely knows spider)

We will find out! this will be exciting.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]S4M__

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:53 am
im in ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Osman_I

Edited 12 October 2011 - 2:08 pm by Osman_I
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Is there not already a 1v1 map? That spade fixed up? Can you not fix that instead.

That map is lame. Tom's fix is the best right now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Osman_I

Edited 12 October 2011 - 2:20 pm by Osman_I
We should have MAX 16 players participating in this tournament. Spider is a LONG MAP. Nobody wants to resign without putting up a good fight in a tournament. In Spider this means auto 1 hour games.

The mods should decide the best players or hold a mini tournament to see who can enter.

And plus bo3.

Can you put the hardest bo3 decider maps more later in the tournament, like in the final Gwarz and before the final Herofest. The first round maps like Smosh ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 K2_fujative_K2

Posted 12 October 2011 - 5:38 pm
hi, sign me up plz

Could I suggest spider bo3 ? I think that is harder at blue color :P and I dont know in dome so I cannot tell so much hehe.

gl for this tourney
Link | Reply | Quote
 Albino_PP

Posted 12 October 2011 - 5:47 pm
hi, sign me up please.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Stella_

Posted 12 October 2011 - 6:07 pm
I dont see this getting finished in 1 night..?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 12 October 2011 - 6:45 pm
hi, sign me up plz

Could I suggest spider bo3 ? I think that is harder at blue color :P and I dont know in dome so I cannot tell so much hehe.

gl for this tourney
Blue's Samurai actually is 1 tile closer to the spawn than Red's, so I made it even in the version I uploaded. Spider is also pretty damn long and doesn't hinge on tiny mistakes as much as other maps so I think a best of 1 should suffice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 12 October 2011 - 7:51 pm by _IYIastA_
Blue's Samurai actually is 1 tile closer to the spawn than Red's, so I made it even in the version I uploaded. Spider is also pretty damn long and doesn't hinge on tiny mistakes as much as other maps so I think a best of 1 should suffice.

+1

And also the first few rounds should have shorter/easier deciders. Although if the shorter games require bo3 that might not make a single bit of difference.

I really think it should be staggered. The rounds down as far as the last 8 if there are 32 entrants on one day and the next week the cream of the crop can battle it out without being exhausted from playing too long.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 13 October 2011 - 2:44 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Osman_I wrote:
We should have MAX 16 players participating in this tournament. Spider is a LONG MAP. Nobody wants to resign without putting up a good fight in a tournament. In Spider this means auto 1 hour games.

The mods should decide the best players or hold a mini tournament to see who can enter.

And plus bo3.

Can you put the hardest bo3 decider maps more later in the tournament, like in the final Gwarz and before the final Herofest. The first round maps like Smosh ?

Some spider games might be long but for the most part they wont and thats why they will remain best of 1 (as you can see some people actually thought it was an idea to make it best of 3). We cant limit the amount of entrants and in fact encourage the apposite, the more entrants the better not only with regards prizes but also for the community.

Maps like gwars and herofest are best of 1 decider maps because usually those maps last longer than the likes of smosh for example. The reason the decider is random is to add a bit of fun and exitment to the tourney and to encourage people to practice all the maps. As Cory was saying it makes picking a winner harder and thats a good thing. The random idea should also throw in a few surprises and it should keep everyone on their toes each round. Plus it gives everyone more of an apportunity to play their favourite maps as apposed to them having to rely on reaching the later stages just to play them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 13 October 2011 - 2:51 am
If the building wasn't a super ****ing strong pyramid we wouldn't have this issue in Spider!!!

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]56789
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 135 posts