Guess who's back?!

JackDee

Posted 1 October 2011 - 3:43 am
isnt shady ;glare
Link | Reply | Quote
 UwS_LeNgEnD

Posted 1 October 2011 - 8:39 am
If anyone remembers the DM maps, you can download them here on my server.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Guybrush

Posted 1 October 2011 - 10:24 am
It would be cool if someone could find a working pop changer for the dm game types. We wanted to release a package that included maps, the popchanger, and some other things so that everyone would have access to everything they need to play, but we never did find a decent working pop changer.
Link | Reply | Quote
 UwS_LeNgEnD

Posted 1 October 2011 - 8:37 pm
I will try to find the original pop changer
Link | Reply | Quote
 [KGB]Crazy_

Posted 4 October 2011 - 4:51 pm
oh, i remember playing RoR trial in zone back in time. Jihad+tower rush or Sea Rush were the dominant strategy. The pop 50 makes the way of playing very diferent.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TotalRage

Posted 4 October 2011 - 5:17 pm
I was in APO, rav and some other clans, started in `99. It's good to see some people still have the same feelings about this game as I do ^^

Hope to play with you guys soon!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Guybrush

Posted 5 October 2011 - 3:15 pm
oh, i remember playing RoR trial in zone back in time. Jihad+tower rush or Sea Rush were the dominant strategy. The pop 50 makes the way of playing very diferent.

Good to see Crazy still lives. :)

Quote:
I was in APO, rav and some other clans, started in `99. It's good to see some people still have the same feelings about this game as I do ^^

Welcome back dude. :)

I was APO_Flashy

I don't think I was ever a legitimate member of APO, but nobody seemed to mind. :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Guybrush

Posted 5 October 2011 - 3:19 pm
I think its funny all those years ror full ragged on trial and look who's more active now. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [29ROGHAN]eat_sf

Posted 6 October 2011 - 3:25 am
badson here, funny to see trial on voobly i played ror full on it for quite a while.

i saw mitchy i think on age of empires online beta and played with fiction/fier in full. i am on holiday at the moment but maybe will try some games for old time sake when i get back!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Josh

Posted 6 October 2011 - 5:48 am
TotalRage, what was your aka in trial back in the day?

Crazy, nice to see you again. I was just asking about you. Also, I am pretty disappointed to note that you're not on the staff anymore. When did that happen?

Badson, nice to see you again. It's been a real long time and it would be awesome if you could contact anyone else you might still keep in touch with. I would love to get at least half of the old group back again!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Guybrush

Posted 6 October 2011 - 6:52 am

I almost got Josh with a good old tower + jihad. But unfortunately he had catas and cleverly danced my villies to death.
Link | Reply | Quote
 TotalRage

Posted 10 October 2011 - 8:36 pm
Josh wrote:
TotalRage, what was your aka in trial back in the day?

APO_Carthago or rav_perfect and I was in VeC but that was pretty newschool.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Brandon

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:09 am
welcome back!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 rav_prime

Posted 29 October 2011 - 4:53 am
..ppl still trying to play this does it even work on win 7 id be up for a game if i can figure out the router settings and get it to work
Link | Reply | Quote
 Guybrush

Posted 12 November 2011 - 4:33 am
rav_prime wrote:
..ppl still trying to play this does it even work on win 7 id be up for a game if i can figure out the router settings and get it to work

forward these ports...

1st service:
start - 2300
end - 2400

2nd service:
start - 47624
end - 47624

If you're using a router, make sure the server IP address matches your LAN IP (usually 192.168.1.#)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 66 posts