Rating System ESO vs Voobly

Cookie_Monster_

Posted 27 May 2012 - 2:12 pm
would be well placed information about ESO's Rating system.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Viper_Fan

Posted 27 May 2012 - 2:34 pm
both systems are bad. But i think changeing just TG and 1x1 will be great idea. When you play 2x2/3x3/4x4 you get or lose points in TG rat. And 1x1 are normal count.

General rating should be changeing to TG, and people will start playing on 1x1 leadder, becouse now its broken and dont working, thats great idea.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rawr_i_am_a_cat

Posted 8 July 2012 - 12:28 pm
I prefer this rating over the other rating.
ESO's rating is very aggresive, while this one isnt. So lets keep this one, good players will have high ratings but need to earn it. and people will not (over)care about their ratings here on voobly.
Its a game, not a life.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]xMag

Posted 24 July 2012 - 7:22 am
Velite wrote:
I think keep Voobly rating system, but make teamgames and 1v1 the same. Using the eso system, once you get 100 points higher than someone there is almost no reason to play them because of how little points you get.

With voobly system, u can be like 200+ points ahead of them, and still get a reasonable amount of points for winning. It does inflate overall rating, but it also gives noobs a chance to play with better players, and learn from them xD.

If you bring the eso system here, people will get much more defensive with their points, and you will see people sitting around looking for their perfect match, instead of just playing.
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TBL_]Giovan

Posted 21 August 2012 - 5:59 pm
ESO System us very good
Link | Reply | Quote
 [vK_]Odyzeus

Posted 3 September 2012 - 6:06 am
It is obvious that ESO system is prefered for most players, so a change would be necesary. Also would be nice to include a random match selection like eso so that way you dont pick your oponentthe random system do it for you and matchs are more fairs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LaV]Ghostlake

Edited 3 October 2012 - 11:01 am by [LaV]Ghostlake
[DoD]J4Jc3 wrote:
ESO Rating system. 2v2 should be equal to 1v1.

this actually was the biggest fail in eso. i like the voobly system - except that u shouldnt get that much points beating someone 200 pts lower than your own rating.
Link | Reply | Quote
 axoiito

Edited 3 October 2012 - 7:00 pm by axoiito
Are u mad? Why u want to get same points for 1v1 and for TG? It's a lot unfair for 1v1 players. To get 2k just from TGs would be so easy..Btw. voobly system is much better.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RavenMike

Posted 3 October 2012 - 8:05 pm
[dv8]xMag wrote:
+1

+2
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]_Nakamura

Posted 4 October 2012 - 11:15 am
ESO algorythm, voobly system!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Good

Posted 4 October 2012 - 11:45 am
ESOESOESOESOESOESOESOESOESO
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nerdster

Posted 6 October 2012 - 3:12 pm
+1 for ESO Rating System
Link | Reply | Quote
 Turkie

Posted 7 October 2012 - 9:46 pm
who care it

You must login into Voobly to view image

it's all about puntos
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]_Nakamura

Posted 14 October 2012 - 5:05 pm
puntos indeed
Link | Reply | Quote
 YouMadBrah

Posted 24 November 2012 - 3:57 am
Eso system is better imo, but the two are completely different. I think TGs should get more points and lose more points than what they do. Also for the 1v1's you can get 1800 easy just from vs people way lower than you. If they are 150 points or more below you then you should get 1 point and lose a lot more if you dont win. How ever that would bring a lot of smurfing back.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 42 posts