Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Is it possible see the chat of the other team in a recorded game?

Is it possible see the chat of the other team in a recorded game?

KunAge

Posted 16 November 2022 - 4:18 am
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to see the chat of the other team in a recorded game.
I able to watch a recorded game but I can just see the chat of my team, even when I set the enemy point of view I just can see the messages of my team. So, Is there any option to see the chat of the enemy in a recorded game?

Thanks for the help,
Regards!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 16 November 2022 - 5:46 am
In general, when the game ends, a game link is created, you can enter that link and see the result of the game, right there in one of the tabs you will find one that says "Chat in Game" select any opponent and you will see what they talked during the game.

I hope I have helped.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KunAge

Posted 16 November 2022 - 2:45 pm
Hi Altair,
Thanks for the information, it was very useful.
Just a last query, so is not possible to see the enemy's chat while you are watching a game recorded?
Thanks again,
Regards.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 16 November 2022 - 9:55 pm
If it's a recording, no, since the recording you're watching a specific player and you can only see things at that moment as if it were a game that is being developed at that moment.

The same does not happen if you enter a game as a spectator and the game starts at that moment, in which case you could see both chats.

I'm glad I helped :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 KunAge

Posted 17 November 2022 - 12:56 am
Got it.
Thanks again Altair to solve my queries.
Regards!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 17 November 2022 - 2:20 am
You are welcome :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts