The game crashed and I was counted as lost

Erebos___

Posted 2 March 2021 - 6:43 pm
Please help me. I was winning the game in the game I played. When my opponent saw that I won the game, he lag, he broke the game and the game won. I lost 33 points if I lost less points I would not write to you but 33 points is too much.It was impossible to get the match.ı go 2 tc and ı up hyperion and his still stayıng classical age and 0 eco ,if your not belıeve me then pls watch record ,you will see too pls help me
Attachments:

Link | Reply | Quote
 Erebos___

Posted 2 March 2021 - 6:45 pm
Please help me. I was winning the game in the game I played. When my opponent saw that I won the game, he lag, he broke the game and the game won. I lost 33 points if I lost less points I would not write to you but 33 points is too much.It was impossible to get the match.ı go 2 tc and ı up hyperion and his still stayıng classical age and 0 eco ,if your not belıeve me then pls watch record ,you will see too pls help me
Attachments:

Link | Reply | Quote
 Erebos___

Posted 2 March 2021 - 6:47 pm
Attachments:

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 2 March 2021 - 7:05 pm
Even making 100 posts here will not help you...

You must report this in the private game complaint forum, pick the right one...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 2 March 2021 - 11:00 pm by Kicking
Hello Erebos____,

Please, create your own thread in our Game Complaints Support subforum.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts