Improve the AoE 2 gameplay

VeryNiceG1rl

Posted 17 October 2020 - 3:37 am
Hello

I can make mod for aoe

What would you like ;hearts ?

And may be there are some aoe2 code or something from developers which can help (i dont mean editors, i even can make my own)
Link | Reply | Quote
 1Not_New_Player

Posted 17 October 2020 - 3:47 am
Hello, prettiye!

Try to make something like ini file with speed of resource gaining <3

And also i would to see ini file with bonuses of hills <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [New_ITA_]GorLeon

Posted 17 October 2020 - 8:58 am
This is basically all you can find for modding/coding with AOE2: [You must login to view link]
The game itself is obviously closed source and Userpatch was totally developed without the source code. If you're a developer, you may be interested in working on new patches, just as Katsuie has done with Auto Farms (https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/1430/Auto-Farms).
If you wanna create data mods, you only need Advanced Genie Editor. If you wanna create visual mod, SLX Studio and/or Turtle Pack are what you need.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NighttFury

Posted 17 October 2020 - 6:56 pm
Here're some of the Quality of life feature that most players wanna have.
- Queueing techs: The mods that already have it (like wololowkingdoms DE) transforms techs into units. It would be great if modders won't have to transform tech into unit to have this feature.
- Display the number of villagers of each ressources(next to ressources like in DE) without changing the minimap + Display the number of units without changing the minimap.
- Display progress bar of tech currently being researched ( the spectator overlay mod have it but only to spectate games & I couldn't get the source code of the mod)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [F0rk]Deathcounter_

Posted 18 October 2020 - 12:47 am
Would it be possible if you can increase the amount of civs we can have max, there is a limit of 44 currently

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts