DE Balance-Allied Vision not working

zenmandsl

Posted 21 July 2020 - 10:54 am
When i want to watch a recorded game from someone else i put it into the correct folder but cannot see it if it was played with the mod DE Balance-Allied Vision. This started happening about a week ago when a newer version came out for the mod. I finally can see the games i play with the mod, but not others. TY.

zenmandsl
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 July 2020 - 2:42 pm
Where did you put the recorded game file?

Make sure, that you copy the file into the correct folder!
HD: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Age2HD\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance - Allied Vision\SaveGame
AOC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Voobly Mods\AOC\Data Mods\DE Balance - Allied Vision\SaveGame
Link | Reply | Quote
 [New_ITA_]tr3stelle

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:28 am
Hi, I had this problem as I stream games on Twitch, and I solved like that:
a) create a game on voobly, I suggest the casual lobby, there are few people;
b) click the Settings button, on the left of Launch, and set the the room size at 1, so no one else will join your "testing lobby";
c) select the correct patch and mod (e.g. DE, DE allied,....); you can see the details on the voobbly page for the recorded matches;
c) select the "watch recording" tab (you should already put the dowloaded or recorded game inside the folder, if you dowloaded it), click the "load a game recording" button;
d) then click launch button!

This should work if you put attention on the patch and mod of the game you have played/recorded! You have to match both the patch (usually the last, the v. 1.5RC), and the mod (most critic point).

Bye

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts