about AI files

DZ_Bibars

Posted 20 July 2020 - 4:57 pm
Hello
Is there a new Computer Player Strategy Builder Guide that AI files makers use for the latest AOC patch
and it may contains new rules???!!

Thanks and I hope it is the right forum to put this thread
Link | Reply | Quote
 koandcul13

Posted 20 July 2020 - 11:05 pm
Hey,

If you want to build your own AI, here is the reference from Userpatch [You must login to view link]

And here some Video Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8UM8VqZhE0tRwdn-uvTUSvugUOArNc_j
Link | Reply | Quote
 DZ_Bibars

Posted 21 July 2020 - 12:45 am
koandcul13 wrote:
Hey,

If you want to build your own AI, here is the reference from Userpatch [You must login to view link]

And here some Video Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8UM8VqZhE0tRwdn-uvTUSvugUOArNc_j

thank you very much that what I want
Link | Reply | Quote
 koandcul13

Posted 21 July 2020 - 3:26 am
DZ_Bibars wrote:
thank you very much that what I want

There is also a discord chat with people who already made AI

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 25 July 2020 - 2:06 pm
About AI, in sheep vs wolf im seeing a error code at the end of the game that does not record in the game recording. It says something like this. Error in ai sheep file the program will now close. Your thoughts cause im thinking someone may have come up with a program so they can view what the line of site for the ai sheep is when they are playing wolf. Btw im trying to catch the error code cause it shows so fast at the end of the game its hard to catch it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 koandcul13

Posted 25 July 2020 - 4:10 pm
Test it in Singleplayer.

To start Singleplayer, open a Room in lobby, Go to Game -> Click "Start at Single Player Menu" . It must show Checked like in screenshot.

Screenshot%20from%202020-06-02%2004-22-39.png

Don't forget to uncked "Start at Single Player Menu" after you finished with it.

When you use Singleplayer, AI will show at start of game which line it crashed . Then locate the folder where is your mod , go to Script.AI and open the ai (name.per) file with some text editor.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Edited 27 July 2020 - 12:33 am by MMO_Executioner
koandcul13 wrote:
Test it in Singleplayer.

To start Singleplayer, open a Room in lobby, Go to Game -> Click "Start at Single Player Menu" . It must show Checked like in screenshot.

Screenshot%20from%202020-06-02%2004-22-39.png

Don't forget to uncked "Start at Single Player Menu" after you finished with it.

When you use Singleplayer, AI will show at start of game which line it crashed . Then locate the folder where is your mod , go to Script.AI and open the ai (name.per) file with some text editor.

This error is happening after i play a game with a certain player whos name i wont mention yet. its not showing up in a single player setting. I know all about how to start in single player mode i use it to pratice. I have checked all the voobly logs i know of and dont find this error. so i will try to catch a screen shot which will be almost impossible.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MMO_Executioner

Posted 4 October 2020 - 6:47 pm
Here is the script error i am seeing. File script error ERR5001:File Open can one of you map makers or code people tell me what this is
Link | Reply | Quote
 koandcul13

Posted 4 October 2020 - 10:50 pm
Here is the script error i am seeing. File script error ERR5001:File Open can one of you map makers or code people tell me what this is
Failed to open a file.

Can you post screenshot or write full error ? it should tell which file it failed to open

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts