Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > NPL - Masters of Green Arabia 1v1

NPL - Masters of Green Arabia 1v1

Troy

Edited 26 May 2020 - 12:21 am by Troy
Here is the brackets / Results: [You must login to view link]
Quote:

Hello, New Player Lobby! Today we're excited to announce Voobly will be hosting a 1v1 Green Arabia tournament that is free for everyone from 1100 to 1250 of rating in RM - Beginners. With 15 games minimum
It will be played in Age of Empires II - The Conquerors, without WololoKingdoms. You'll have the chance to play against equal skilled opponents and possibly win a prize while doing so. Please look below and signup, we wish everyone the best of luck and we'll keep you updated.

I have added all the signups to the friends list. It seems we will be starting sooner than expected. I will keep all updated when we hit the 32 signup mark.

What time is it in GMT right now? Find out [You must login to view link].

Please to sign up, answer this thread with the following: "I have read and I accept the rules".

Please keep in mind brackets/start date will be added after signups ended.

Where will this be hosted at?

Tournament 4 (NPL)

General Tournament Rules

Player Rules

Pause Limit: 2 (maximum 30 seconds each).
In-Game: Make sure to follow our In-Game Code of Conduct.
Smurfing: ANY sort of AKA Rating or any other accounts above the rating of the account you signed up with will result in DQ.

Game Room setting rules

Rating: Match Stats Only.
Patch: v1.5 RC
Mods: None.
Hidden Civ: On.
Spectator configuration: Allow spectators to join after launch.

In-Game setting rules

Map: Green Arabia
Speed: Normal
Starting Age:Standard
Resources: Standard
Speed/Teams: Locked
Victory: Conquest
Reveal Map: Standard
Record Game: Automatically Recorded
Cheats: Disabled
All tech: Disabled
MQ: Multi Queue

Hidden Civilization Pick

Feel free to choose any civilization. Just keep in mind that once you played a civilization you can't pick them again for the rest of the series [Don't worry if you move on you'll be able to chose that civilization vs next opponent atleast once].

Banned Civilization: Mongols. Reason: Too strong on GA

It is YOUR DUTY to make sure game settings are set correctly. If they are not, and host refuses to change them to the correct setting, please contact +Troy or +Kicking immediately.

Restarts Allowed

You get one restart per day. We understand you may have a messy start so we will allow you to use that one restart if needed.

*However if a map is bugged you get a free restart* You must contact +Troy or +Kicking with screenshot of the "bugged" resource / map. If this bugged map restart is abused by a player it may result in a map loss if seen fit.

RESTARTS ONLY ALLOWED BEFORE 4:00 (Four) MINUTES INTO THE GAME.

Dropping

Dropping will be determined based on current game state:

- If the winner dropped, then the match will be restored.
- If the game is still undecided at time of drop, match will be restored.
The winner of the restored game will take a screenshot at the end of the game and upload it as the result.
Those dropped games have to be restored within 15min, else the player having a technical issue will be DQ'd.
- If the loser is dropping (and it is clear he is losing), then the other person will move on and the dropped will be DQ'd.

Format

This will be split up in three consecutive days on five rounds.

[Day 1] - 1st Round will be 32 Players 1v1 bracket.
[Day 2] - 2nd Round will be 16 Players 1v1 bracket.
[Day 2] - 3rd Round will be 8 Players 1v1 bracket.
[Day 3] - 4th Round will be Semi Finals 4 Players 1v1.
[Day 3] - 5th Round will be Grand Finals 2 Players 1v1.

*The two losers of Semi Finals, will play for 3rd place (on stream). After this, the Grand Finals will be played on stream.

How many games?

Day 1 will be a best of 1 (1 Match winner moves on).
Day 2 will be best of 3 (First to win 2 matches moves on).
Day 3 Semi / Grand Finals will be best of 5 (First to win 3 matches moves on / wins).

How to Advance (winners)

Please paste your match links in comments. Even if your game is streamed we will add the game links in comments so everyone can see. If your match wasn't streamed but you won your matches please post below. Thank you!

If you have any questions feel free to let us know. Please ask on your signup comment instead of making multiple replies.

Prizes

;1st 1st place: 3 Months Premium Award Membership + 1st Place Badge on Profile.
;2nd 2nd place: 3 Months Premium Award Membership + 2nd Place Badge on Profile.
;3rd 3rd place: 3 Months Premium Award Membership + 3rd Place Badge on Profile.

Badges

You must login into Voobly to view image

Streaming is allowed for any player that is playing in the tournament. However you must follow our Streamer Guidelines.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 16 May 2020 - 11:20 pm by Kicking
Hola, New Player Lobby! Estamos orgullosos de anunciar que Voobly estará realizando un torneo 1v1 Green Arabia que estará abierto a todo aquel que se encuentre entre 1100 hasta 1250 de rating en RM - Beginners. Se jugará al Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors, sin WololoKingdoms.
Tendrán la chance de jugar contra jugadores del mismo nivel y ganar un premio al hacerlo. Por favor leer el thread y luego solicitar la inscripción. Les deseamos a todos la mejor de las suertes y los mantendremos informados sobre novedades.

Las inscripciones comienzan desde ahora hasta el 3 de junio a las 6 PM GMT (o hasta que se cumpla el cupo de 32 jugadores).

UPDATE: Hemos agregado a todos los inscriptos en nuestra lista de amigos, ya que parece que el torneo comenzará antes de lo previsto. Los mantendremos actualizados ni bien completemos el cupo.

¿Qué hora es en GMT ahora? [You must login to view link]

Para inscribirse, por favor comentar en el thread lo siguiente: "He leído y acepto las reglas".

Por favor, tenga en cuenta que tanto los brackets como el día de inicio del torneo serán anunciados una vez que termine el proceso de inscripción

¿Dónde será hosteado el torneo?

Tournament 4 (NPL)

Reglas Generales del Torneo

Reglas para los participantes

Límite de pausa: 2 pausas de hasta un máximo de 30 segundos cada una.
In-Game: Por favor, asegúrese que conoce nuestras políticas del Código de Conducta.
Smurfing: Cualquier manipulación de AKA Rating o el uso de otras cuentas con más rating de la cuenta con la que se registraron originalmente, resultará en la descalificación instantánea del jugador.

Reglas de la sala

Rating: Match Stats Only.
Parche: v1.5 RC.
Mods: Ninguno.
Civilizaciones ocultas: Activado.
Configuración de espectador: Permitir que los espectadores se unan luego de comenzada la partida.

Reglas in-game

Mapa: Green Arabia
Velocidad: Normal
Edad inicial:Estándar
Recursos: Estándar
Equipos: Bloqueados
Victoria: Conquista
Mostrar mapa: Estándar
Grabar partida: Grabación automática
Permitir trampas: Deshabilitado
Tecno. (todas): Deshabilitado
MQ: Multi Queue

Elección de civilización oculta

Siéntase libre de elegir cualquier civilización con excepción de los Mongoles. Tenga en cuenta que una vez que haya elegido una civilización, no podrá elegirla durante el resto de la serie. [No se preocupe, si ha avanzado de ronda, será autorizado a elegir esa civilización contra su próximo oponente al menos una vez].

Civilización baneada: Mongoles. Razón: Muy fuerte en GA.

Es SU DEBER verificar que todas las opciones estén correctamente configuradas. Si no lo están y el host se niega a cambiarlas a las establecidas, por favor contactar a +Troy o +Kicking inmediatamente.

Reinicio de partidas

Tendrán la posibilidad de reiniciar una (1) vez la partida por día. Sabemos que podrían llegar a tener un comienzo desordenado y es por ello que les otorgamos este beneficio.

*De todas formas, si su mapa se encuentra bugeado, tienen un reinicio gratis*. Deberán contactar a +Troy o +Kicking con una captura del mapa o recurso bugeado. Si algún jugador abusa de este beneficio, perderá automáticamente la partida.

EL REINICIO DE PARTIDAS ÚNICAMENTE SE PERMITE SI Y SÓLO SI NO SE EXCEDIERON DE LOS 4 MINUTOS DE JUEGO.

Caída de conexión

Ante una caída de la conexión a internet, se hará una evaluación de acuerdo al estado de la partida al momento del mismo:

- Si se le cae la conexión al que se encontraba ganando, se restaurará la partida.
- Si el juego se encontraba parejo al momento de la caída, se restaurará la partida.
- El ganador de la partida restaurada tomará una captura de pantalla al final de la partida y lo subirá como resultado de la misma.
- Se le dará al jugador que hubiere perdido la conexión un máximo de hasta quince minutos posteriores a la misma para restaurarla. De no poder arreglarla, será descalificado.
- Por otro lado, si el jugador que se encontraba perdiendo cae (y claramente se encontraba perdiendo), la otra persona continuará y él será automáticamente descalificado.

Formato

El torneo será llevado a cabo en tres días consecutivos y cinco rounds:

[Día 1] - 1er Round será de 32 jugadores 1v1 bracket.
[Día 2] - 2do Round será de 16 jugadores 1v1 bracket.
[Día 2] - 3er Round será de 8 jugadores 1v1 bracket.
[Día 3] - 4to Round Semi Final será de 4 jugadores 1v1.
[Día 3] - 5to Round Gran Final será de 2 jugadores 1v1.

Los dos perdedores de la Semi Final, jugarán por el 3er puesto. Luego de esto, se procederá a jugar la Gran Final.

¿Cuántas partidas por instancia?

Día 1 será al mejor de 1 (el que gana, avanza).
Día 2 será al mejor de 3 (el primero en ganar dos partidas, avanza).
Día 3 Semi final / Gran final será al mejor de 5 (el primero en ganar tres partidas, es el ganador del torneo).

Cómo avanzar (ganadores)

Por favor adjunte los links de sus partidas en los comentarios. Aunque el juego sea streameado, se agregará el link de la partida en los comentarios para que todos puedan verla. Si su partida no fue stremeada pero ganó, por favor comente abajo, ¡gracias!

Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor háganoslo saber. Rogamos que la misma la haga en su comentario de inscripción, para no tener una mensajes múltiples innecesariamente.

Premios

;1st 1er lugar: 3 meses de Membresía Premium + Insignia de 1er puesto en el perfil.
;2nd 2do lugar: 3 meses de Membresía Premium + Insignia de 2do puesto en el perfil.
;3rd 3er lugar: 3 meses de Membresía Premium + Insignia de 3er puesto en el perfil.

Insignias

Se permite el Streaming para cualquier jugador que se encuentra jugando el torneo. De todas maneras, se deberá seguir las reglas para los Streamers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 tarrabn2

Posted 16 May 2020 - 7:47 pm
He leído y acepto las reglas
Link | Reply | Quote
 MasterTim

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:12 pm
I read and accept the rules
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:15 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TIGRES]plarates

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:32 pm
I have read and accept the rules
Link | Reply | Quote
 SHUPANS

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:32 pm
I have read and I accept the rules
Link | Reply | Quote
 ecollider

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:33 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 kecuco10

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:33 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Narula2030

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:34 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 f4k3gamer

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:35 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Mankos]aguuusnewells

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:38 pm
"He leído y acepto las reglas".
Link | Reply | Quote
 gesteban

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:38 pm
I have read and accept the rules
Link | Reply | Quote
 [WarnerLT]SebitasGS

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:41 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 16 May 2020 - 8:41 pm
I have added mostly everyone to the signup list. (The ones who don't make it on there are because you don't meet the requirements / or have AKA rating).

Cheers. ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23456
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 84 posts