Unknown Enemy Tower Defence NEW MAP!

[MM]_krmyth9

Posted 14 May 2020 - 7:14 pm
Tough map. It requires fully comprehensive teamwork to beat. A good and fun challenge!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Edited 20 May 2020 - 4:44 pm by [MM]Blood_Drainer
Oh hello Icey, yeah there is no TC, you are only allowed 3 villagers, in that way, the stakes are high in this game, you can't even afford to lose a single villager, you can however buy a fish boat which builds 4 more towers including the emergency tower.

Are you referring to the p6 Monastery? The relic and the mini side quest starts when you put your villager on the snow path, thanks for remining, the message doesn't work I think :)

Do introduce me to these friends of yours too ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 20 May 2020 - 4:40 pm
Thanks a lot krmyth! That is exactly what the map intends to be! And coupled with the randomness, why is it a lot different than the RPG maps where you Save and Exit and rejoin and play for hours trying to beat the map?!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Edited 27 June 2020 - 1:17 pm by Icey
Uh excuse me sir, We encoutered a random trigger that made all our female villagers turn into males.
I for one will not stand for this after #metoo

MAP IS RACIST AGAINST MEN
MEN DOING ALL WORK IN THIS MAP?>???
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 30 August 2020 - 5:10 pm
What the ****, when did this happen? rofl rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 BlueTroll

Posted 6 September 2020 - 10:11 am
wolf sucks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Blood_Drainer

Posted 6 September 2020 - 4:48 pm
Haha Wolves are annoying but well they are just to spice up the game, the aim of the map is to keep you on the edge of your seat for the entire time ;flowers
Anyways, there are some units which don't kill you and some towers which can do area damage ;wink ;wink

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 22 out of 22 posts