Problem with the port

[_MX]IGoR_RaNGeR

Edited 3 April 2020 - 8:45 pm by [_MX]IGoR_RaNGeR
I have a problem with the connection on voobly, every time i tried to play never connects, so the FP shows with almost all players, so I've been working on a solution to my problem, but when I run the Network Diagnostics tool I've seen a different port than the one I have set for the NAT Traversal(16000), and every time that I close and Open the voobly and run the Network Diagnostics tool it shows a new Port like the Image below.

My question is, is that normal? or do I have to Visualize the same port that I have set for the NAT Traversal?
And do you have any suggestion to my problem with the FP?

I already disabled the Firewall from my computer,
I Opened The port 16000 on my Router,
I Enabled the DMZ,
I Enabled the UPnP on my Router, but nothing works

I am running out of ideas, so if you have a suggestion I will be happy to hear it
Thank you so much for your time.
Attachments:
Capture.JPG (file size: 55.09 KB)
Capture2.JPG (file size: 50.87 KB)
Capture3.JPG (file size: 90.06 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 April 2020 - 11:51 pm
Disable UPnP again, also make sure, that DMZ server is disabled. Also re-check your port forwarding rule. Make sure that 16000 UDP, not TCP was forwarded, and that it points to the local ip address of the computer, not the router itself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MX]IGoR_RaNGeR

Posted 4 April 2020 - 3:43 am
I did everything you said but still FP ;pout :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 April 2020 - 7:28 am
Please provide screenshots of your port forwarding page on your router along with your local computer IP. You can check your IP by running the command 'ipconfig' (without the quotes) on your command prompt.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MX]IGoR_RaNGeR

Edited 4 April 2020 - 7:48 am by [_MX]IGoR_RaNGeR
here is the information....
I Found a web Page that it supposed to tell you if your port it has been forwarded:
[You must login to view link]
I don't know if I can trust it, but it says that my port is still closed ;3confused
Attachments:
Port Forwarding.JPG (file size: 62.06 KB)
ip.JPG (file size: 42.56 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts