Forwading ports...I cannot play since one year

Poll: How can I open the port 16000?, I did all that already
Here I let the images that appear in my screen. Now, I did already all the possible things:
1. Disabled the firewall (Windows and antivirus)
2. Disabled all the antivirus (Unprotected computer)
3. Open the port directly on router in the TELMEX page (16000).
4. Open the rule for my router in Control Panel.
5. Eneabled UPNP in the router.
So, what more can I do?
 BETHOC

Edited 23 March 2020 - 5:30 pm by BETHOC
Here I let the images that appear in my screen. Now, I did already all the possible things:
5. Eneabled UPNP in the router.

So, what more can I do?

PD. Como pueden ver he hecho de todo y el problema persiste. Jugué durante seis meses sin problemas y de repente esto sucedió y nunca más he podido jugar. Por favor, ayuda.

PD. How you can see, I tried to fixed by myselfand I tried everything possible. I played for six months without any problems and, suddenly this happen. And I cannot play any mora. Please, Technical support, help.
Attachments:
ex 1.jpg (file size: 269.14 KB)
ex 2.jpg (file size: 373.8 KB)
ex 3.jpg (file size: 191.97 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 finally_free_

Posted 27 March 2020 - 9:28 am
Hello mate,

Disable UPnP,

How you connected to internet? (Mobile, 3G/4G modem, house internet etc...)

You try already to portforward?
Link | Reply | Quote
 BETHOC

Posted 27 March 2020 - 2:59 pm
Yes, I disabled it...

My connection is house internet by modem ARCADYAN, TELMEX, INFINITUM, MÉXICO.
WIFI WIRELESS,
although I also tried using ethernet or network cable and the problem persisted.

Yes, I tried, already, the portforward... Directly on router, and in the rules from the PANEL DE CONTROLand in the RULE EXCEPTION for the COMPUTER.

Even, I have open all the ports... all the antivirus, even i eneabled the DMZ, is the Desmilitarized zonefor open all my computer and...Nothing
Link | Reply | Quote
 TunaKhan

Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:05 pm
On Arcadyan Telmex The ISP doesnt provide port forwarding feature for free. You need to call your ISP and tell them you need them to open port forwarding feature. In that case they might charge you a few more couple of bucks (i guess).
Link | Reply | Quote
 BETHOC

Posted 27 March 2020 - 10:30 pm
How do you know that?

I played a complete year, before this disconnection happen.

You are a lier. So, in that case, I maybe no was the one with this problem... even a lot of players have the same problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 28 March 2020 - 3:03 am by Troy
Hello, We are here trying to understand your problem and help you. We understand you maybe frustrated but no need with the negative comment.

With that being said,

You tried all these which on paper should work
5. Eneabled UPNP in the router

Make sure UPnP is disabed not enabled.

Also note : Since majority of places are on lockdown "Many" of internet providers are having heavy lag/disconnect issues due to the overload of people using their network. So it might be worth calling your ISP.
Link | Reply | Quote

Edited 28 March 2020 - 7:55 pm by +chris@voobly
BETHOC wrote:
How do you know that?

I played a complete year, before this disconnection happen.

You are a lier. So, in that case, I maybe no was the one with this problem... even a lot of players have the same problem

I would love to ask you not to call people trying to help you "liers". In that case go get help else where.

After you realize this, please post pics of each step from ports being forwarded and also where you have allowed aoe2 through your firewall.

This way we know you didn't miss something or made mistakes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 March 2020 - 8:02 pm
BETHOC wrote:
We have made plenty of suggestions and you were kindly asked to check all configuration changes again.

Also keep in mind, that UPnP must be disabled. If you enable both, DNAT (port forwarding, virtual server) AND DMZ server, you have a port overlap and nothing will be properly forwarded. Also double check again, if your local ip address has not changed and if it's the same ip address, you configured in your router.

Please let us know, if you require further assistance. That said, please respect that technical support on Voobly is provided by volunteers, it is free and we help you in our free time, so I kindly ask you, to refrain from calling us liars.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BETHOC

Posted 14 April 2020 - 6:39 am
The curious about this case is... I can play in GameRanger with not problem.

And in Voobly, this problem is persistent... How about that?

Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 14 April 2020 - 5:05 pm
Hello Bethoc, We have kindly gave you all the suggestions possible. If the problem still continues I suggest trying a different provider or reread everything carefully to make sure everything is correct.

Cheers! ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 BETHOC

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:25 am
Better I continued playing on Game Ranger, thats a better technical suport. Have a good week.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 18 April 2020 - 4:42 am
As you wish! ;flowers

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts