Game crash after launch

Lord_Patito

Edited 7 December 2019 - 12:47 pm by Lord_Patito
Hi! So basically this is what's happens:

I start a game, as I ussually do, lauch, and after the screen when it connects to every player (after you select every option for the map, size, etc etc, and right before seeing your tc and vils) the screen goes black, and the game crashes and exits, sending me back to the lobby. I tried restarting my computer, uninstalling and installing voobly, and nothing. it remains the same. Also, I've unnistaled and reinstaled AOE2 some specifics:

-It just happened today. Last time I played (2 days ago) everything was perfect.
-It happens both when I start a single game in voobly, and when I join anyone else's looby.
-AOE2 runs just fine (tried ofline mode from steam app)
-Happens with both WK and without
-Both game diacnosis and coneccion are ok
-I have a Windows 10 - I5 - 16gb ram - Nvidia card pc (good, modern PC)

any tips?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lord_Patito

Posted 7 December 2019 - 1:23 pm
Update:

So, it's solve. For annyone who's having the same problem, this is what happened:

I play with a personalize resolution (2560 x 1440), but IDK why, it has dissapeared from my graphic card-options; therefore, when the game tried to start in this resolution, it crashed. So I've started the game in 1-player menu (option from voobly), changed the resolution from there, and then reconfigured the resolution on my graphic card, forced the game to run on desktop resolution, and changed it again for good.

Thanks it people, have a good weekend.

Mod, you can shut this toppic down ;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 7 December 2019 - 5:37 pm
Ok, sir_anatroccolo. Glad to hear you solved your issue :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts