Community Forums > General > General Discussion > So why was this thread locked?

So why was this thread locked?

 +mich


Join Date: 11 July 2009
Posts:14418
Posted 28 November 2019 - 11:18 pm
Let people discuss his awesomeness. **** the trolls.

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/313428



I find it ironic Voobly is asking for moderators when they HAD one of CS best mods.

He has health problems. If you can't take that into consideration, you're just a bunch of assholes, really. Referring to whoever's bright idea it was to remove his mod status.


Oh ya......... HAPPY THANKSGIVING PUMPKIN <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]


Join Date: n/a
Posts:6114
Edited 28 November 2019 - 11:34 pm by +[email protected]
Cant agree more tbh but fell on deaf ears, some people just don't know how to handle CS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree


Join Date: 15 December 2016
Posts:642
Posted 29 November 2019 - 1:30 am
Out of all topics that should be locked they choose that one ;lol

Also hai Tic
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Troy


Join Date: 4 November 2017
Posts:1298
Posted 29 November 2019 - 12:08 pm
Tyler was a great mod and a very nice fella he would always lighten up the mood when he logged in! I don't know much but what I do know is they need to give him his moderator status back when he returns. If he still wants it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BB]BakeTheCake


Join Date: 6 September 2019
Posts:24
Posted 29 November 2019 - 6:03 pm
DE has been installed. Goodbye voobly ;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 kwin


Join Date: 21 November 2012
Posts:1377
Posted 29 November 2019 - 9:11 pm
Here its installed too...

After 2 games on steam I was so happy I could play back on Voobly again...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +ZOET


Join Date: 6 November 2010
Posts:11475
Edited 30 November 2019 - 9:50 am by +ZOET
+Troy wrote:
Tyler was a great mod and a very nice fella he would always lighten up the mood when he logged in! I don't know much but what I do know is they need to give him his moderator status back when he returns. If he still wants it.


Thanks Troy :) Just worth a luck..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +ZOET


Join Date: 6 November 2010
Posts:11475
Posted 30 November 2019 - 10:05 am
+mich wrote:
Let people discuss his awesomeness. **** the trolls.

https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/313428



I find it ironic Voobly is asking for moderators when they HAD one of CS best mods.

He has health problems. If you can't take that into consideration, you're just a bunch of assholes, really. Referring to whoever's bright idea it was to remove his mod status.


Oh ya......... HAPPY THANKSGIVING PUMPKIN <3

you too Mich. Happy thanksgiving

i do have health problem, if u need a proof, i have pictures of after my ear surgery .
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree


Join Date: 15 December 2016
Posts:642
Posted 30 November 2019 - 5:52 pm
+ZOET wrote:
you too Mich. Happy thanksgiving

i do have health problem, if u need a proof, i have pictures of after my ear surgery .

i miss annoying you zoet :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 +ZOET


Join Date: 6 November 2010
Posts:11475
Posted 1 December 2019 - 7:31 am
i miss annoying you zoet :(

Okay.. No more trolls :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ zZ]Obfuscation


Join Date: 23 August 2011
Posts:3544
Posted 1 December 2019 - 7:36 am
I still remember being in KD ages ago. Those old Zone days were always fun, even when I had crawling dial up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +ZOET


Join Date: 6 November 2010
Posts:11475
Edited 1 December 2019 - 7:41 am by +ZOET
I still remember being in KD ages ago. Those old Zone days were always fun, even when I had crawling dial up.

Yep :) lots of memories.. I still have my old site up [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]Jassim


Join Date: 27 November 2009
Posts:1286
Posted 1 December 2019 - 9:02 pm
Well hes a known point trade player
Link | Reply | Quote
 +ZOET


Join Date: 6 November 2010
Posts:11475
Posted 3 December 2019 - 5:55 am
Well hes a known point trade player


I do not point trade.. wtf ?

Link | Reply | Quote
 +Troy


Join Date: 4 November 2017
Posts:1298
Posted 4 December 2019 - 4:33 pm
Well hes a known point trade player

Your thinking of me (Troy) not Tyler.

Also you must be stuck in the past I used to point trade like 2012 2013. Then 2017 I played map moats which everyone complain about even though it's a original map but since people don't know it it's not allowed. Then Recently this year I been playing Pilgrims Nothing (which is migration + pilgrims + Forrest Nothing) Anyway long story short I don't play anymore for past 2 and half 3 months... So yeah

You were thinking of me not ZOET.


Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 31 posts
Forum Jump:
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

Most active threads in past week: