xCs Defeats DY (6-3)

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 6:48 pm
I don't mind sitting out of any war talks as long as you also sit Totoro... you are one of the most fearful and irrational people. Bek or camp have more value and also are more level headed. Also asking us to war dy before getting the opportunity to war xcs is the biggest cop out scared statement I've ever read. I let you two clans have your moment because you are the only two active cs clans and eot had no desire to return... but if you guys will just ego we can climb out of inactivity just to beat you. I did this challenge fully expecting you would make an excuse or flat out turn it down so doesn't matter either way.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 18 November 2019 - 6:52 pm
lol, you're such a ****. You can't put your stupid ego down for one second to do something for the good of the cs community. This is just pulling out under different words. Most people outside of Dy would love to see this, and everyone outside of xCs knows exactly what you're doing with this weak 'rejection'

We offered two separate challenges, one isn't even clan vs clan but just an event for some fun games and for the good of CS. I understand you need to back out of 'eot vs dy' in this stupid way to save face, but the reality is we all know how that war would go. We would be happy to use a different negotiator, but i think we both know us playing Dy is never gonna happen, and it's really quite a ludicrous request when you're the ones who pulled out a war we had organised for a month at the very last minute... after we all made an effort to come back from inactivity.

So what about the 'cs event' if the other clans are up for it? You have nothing to lose, and it poses some potential for fun games and seeing a bit more life in cs before it's truly dead.

If not, i guess we wont bother negotiating as it's not that important to us, especially with the silly terms you're proposing, we just thought it would be a bit of fun before CS is completely dead. The balls in your court and the CS community know who to thank if there's no more CS events.

You're a dumbass if you think anyone believes you care about the CS community. You and Sean have been rabid dogs since day 1. Unlike you, I dont care and dont pretend to either. Stop being a pretentious **** and admit you just want to restore honor to your washed up has-been clan.

As I said, xCs is willing to give you that chance but seeing how you has-beens have been inactive for so long, why dont you play the clan we just beat and prove you are still competitive? And stop typing 10,000 word essays, it's pathetic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 18 November 2019 - 6:53 pm
I don't mind sitting out of any war talks as long as you also sit Totoro... you are one of the most fearful and irrational people. Bek or camp have more value and also are more level headed. Also asking us to war dy before getting the opportunity to war xcs is the biggest cop out scared statement I've ever read. I let you two clans have your moment because you are the only two active cs clans and eot had no desire to return... but if you guys will just ego we can climb out of inactivity just to beat you. I did this challenge fully expecting you would make an excuse or flat out turn it down so doesn't matter either way.

Speaking of the rabid dog, woof woof stop barking
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 18 November 2019 - 6:56 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
For whats it worth i personally found sean really easy to deal with when sorting out the likes of tiw games etc.. But i appreciate some just dont know how to deal with him or maybe he rubs others up a certain way on the forums.

Anyway if it helps and being that i am completely neutral (im sure all know i am) i would be more than happy to step in as a neutral and try and negotiate some kind of war between xcs and eot if it helps?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Edited 18 November 2019 - 7:05 pm by [xCs]SwagStar
Greetings Rajput,

After consulting with many psychologists, special education instructors, and autism experts, we have come to the conclusion your anger may be sourced due to malnourishment and consumption of dirty mud water. We at xCs wish to spread our good faith throughout the CS community, and are offering to send you some bottled water and rice for this holiday season! Please PM me a shipping address!

Happy holidays,

SwagStar, PhD
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 18 November 2019 - 7:14 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
You're a dumbass if you think anyone believes you care about the CS community. You and Sean have been rabid dogs since day 1. Unlike you, I dont care and dont pretend to either. Stop being a pretentious **** and admit you just want to restore honor to your washed up has-been clan.

As I said, xCs is willing to give you that chance but seeing how you has-beens have been inactive for so long, why dont you play the clan we just beat and prove you are still competitive? And stop typing 10,000 word essays, it's pathetic.
Believe it or not, some of us want to have some good games. I never claimed I did of didn't care about the community, I pointed out it's good for the community. I don't care about restoring honor or whatever cope you came up with, I simply want to play and watch good games in a game I've been a part of for years, whereas you want to run around forums proclaiming yourself the best whilst avoiding challenges, you know very well nobody is going to jump through your absurd hoops, and let's face it you couldn't even show up to a war that was arranged, so why would we even risk playing dy only for you to pull out eotj some other flimsy excuse...youre a known pull out merchant...And what on earth would you know about 'day one?

You're a pathetic and sad individual and you do all this hilarious mental posturing to save face, and your response to my post is testament to this.

Also, I'm sorry if a couple of paragraphs are too wordy for you, I'll try to dumb it down to your level;

**** yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:10 pm
this thread is very w0w
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:12 pm
I'm sure dy would have no problem to forfeit to us to be able to watch us dismantle you guys map by map. You do realize last time we set up a war you guys had efkan and malte plus the entire roster that played yesterday and you still ran? No one is believing or thinking eot needs to do a war vs dy first to prove ourselves.
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Edited 18 November 2019 - 7:12 pm by heygirlhey
After DY calling us out, and some keyboard warrior benchers (EOT), here are the results;

Any other clans wishing to challenge us, shoot us a message.

Swag you didn't even play? You talking **** like you played with skills to back up xCs wins. You ridin' the victory train men. T no shade.

I suggest you remove the word 'US' from this post and have somebody post who ACTUALLY PLAYED.

As for the rest - GGS WP ALL <3 and it was very nice to see some oldschool maps being played again <3

We need more games like these.

xCs vs Eot_ 1 DO
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 18 November 2019 - 7:15 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
All this would of been avoided if you didn't let your bench star talk and openly state you guys were looking for a challenge as well. I told him to edit the post and enjoy the victory.. and further warned that i would expose how cowardly you guys are. This isn't to bek or camp btw as u know they are usually up for ggs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]tRy2

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:14 pm
long time no see King
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ch0ping

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:14 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
this thread is very w0w
1v1? :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:20 pm
Ch0ping wrote:
1v1? :)

:) ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:21 pm
heygirlhey wrote:
I suggest you remove the word 'US' from this post and have somebody post who ACTUALLY PLAYED.1 DO
he maybe thinks that cheerleading means too much skills over the result ends :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 18 November 2019 - 7:24 pm
heygirlhey wrote:
Swag you didn't even play? You talking **** like you played with skills to back up xCs wins. You ridin' the victory train men. T no shade.

I suggest you remove the word 'US' from this post and have somebody post who ACTUALLY PLAYED.

As for the rest - GGS WP ALL <3 and it was very nice to see some oldschool maps being played again <3

We need more games like these.

xCs vs Eot_ 1 DO

Doesn't matter Swag played war or not. We all are important in this clan. Some are too old to play competetive..some just got no time to practise..some just don't care..etc.

Guys like Oreo, Me, Vivo, Shibalba and others all 2 k players, with this team we would beat DY also. It's just that xCs got so many high level players we can't use all of us for war. But players who didn't play helped clan in practise and helped to think strategies and gave advice.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6789
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 125 posts