[Dy] vs xCs Clan War 2019

[_BB]BakeTheCake

Posted 11 November 2019 - 4:10 pm
I think its only fair that 2v2 desert blood and 4v4 europe are included. Just for my entertainment thanks

Would like to ad lustfull.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 11 November 2019 - 4:36 pm
Camp and Bek would win every single Blood map vs DY. Eot is good at bloods so it would like 50 % - 50 % in Blood maps vs YOU. But in Hero/Cba we would win every single game and i mean every damn game.
good joke bro, welcome to the real world.. you will be in trouble even against Cacha in a cba challenge.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 11 November 2019 - 5:20 pm
Can you elaborate a little bit further please marvel? You didn't summarise very well with those small posts.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 November 2019 - 5:33 pm
well Dy basically outlined things for you guys... CBA - CBA Hero & RCB and in the CBA Hero match they would like to see Swagstar play some games and back his mouth up. Cant wait for xCs to reject this war offer vs yet another clan when every single aspect of the war isnt the way totoro wants it to be... I mean I knew voobly CS was at an all time low but this even takes the cake over totoro running from the Eot vs xCs war 1 year ago.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 11 November 2019 - 6:03 pm
Can you elaborate a little bit further please marvel? You didn't summarise very well with those small posts.

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 11 November 2019 - 6:33 pm
well Dy basically outlined things for you guys... CBA - CBA Hero & RCB and in the CBA Hero match they would like to see Swagstar play some games and back his mouth up. Cant wait for xCs to reject this war offer vs yet another clan when every single aspect of the war isnt the way totoro wants it to be... I mean I knew voobly CS was at an all time low but this even takes the cake over totoro running from the Eot vs xCs war 1 year ago.

+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]SwagStar

Posted 11 November 2019 - 6:34 pm
xcs wins again
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:02 pm
Appreciate the sarcasm to deflect the fear from you boys.. top class stuff
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]W0LF____

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:03 pm
The biggest regret of my life is the creation of xCs clan. My apologies!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:05 pm
The biggest regret of my life is the creation of xCs clan. My apologies!

Ty for your clan, it was easy to hi-jack. You are trash AoC player btw, just like Polaris hehe
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:07 pm
Ok lets play

CBA
CBA HERO
CBX
Smosh
Archer Bloods
Nova
Lustful

3 CB's, 3 Bloods and 1 Alternative.
Dont **** out.

P.S yes zanchy did beat me in 1v1s however i still firmly think im the best overall player.
doublecheck overall meaning before replying
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:20 pm
Ok lets play

CBA
CBA HERO
CBX
Smosh
Archer Bloods
Nova
Lustful

3 CB's, 3 Bloods and 1 Alternative.
Dont **** out.

P.S yes zanchy did beat me in 1v1s however i still firmly think im the best overall player.
doublecheck overall meaning before replying
wtf camp with some balls from left field..gj
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]W0LF____

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:26 pm
Ty for your clan, it was easy to hi-jack. You are trash AoC player btw, just like Polaris hehe
Die with your dirty patroling skills and reborn with new skills, still you will lose vs me. Even in my inactivity, I won 80% of the games vs you and Sean is your dad so respect him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:29 pm
Die with your dirty patroling skills and reborn with new skills, still you will lose vs me. Even in my inactivity, I won 80% of the games vs you and Sean is your dad so respect him.

You are a bad player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 11 November 2019 - 7:45 pm
No sweat, just writing notes for my essay now.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]567891011121314151617
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 241 posts