Screen Resolution Issue - Cannot see Menu etc

sygrove

Posted 2 November 2019 - 9:00 am
Hi guys I went from a larger screen to a smaller one and suddenly I could only see the left hand side of the game, I could not see/access the menu etc....... I saw someone else had this problem and no one could resolve it, I'm posting this to show you how:

Go to Game -> Resolution Tool -> Command Bar Position, then make it "Center" (instead of UserPatch)

Hope this helps somebody
Cheers
Link | Reply | Quote

Edited 2 November 2019 - 4:39 pm by 125130550
Hi and thanks for your input. Though when you mention Larger to Smaller, do you mean your monitors dimensions or its resolution? The screen dimension/size should and would not make any difference in your visuals in game and you wouldn't need to adjust anything in the Resolution Tool.

If your new monitor did have different resolution than your previous monitor, then you should start the game in Single Player Mode and set the correct resolution for your new monitor and not required to change the Command Bar Position. User patch can be very important for many reasons.
Please give my solution a try and let us know if it works :) Thanks again for your input.
Link | Reply | Quote
 sygrove

Edited 3 November 2019 - 4:53 am by sygrove
Hi there thanks for the reply

Well, both changed... I was on 1920x1080 resolution on a physically larger screen, I physically downsized and then my max resolution I could get was also lower: 1366x768

Ah yes, your way worked too so I have reverted back to UserPatch. Before, it was like it was stuck on 1920 res and didn't automatically realise it was being seen through a smaller screen, even though 'force desktop resolution' was ticked. I'm not sure if I could've accessed the single player menu/resolution options though without changing command bar to "Center" first
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 November 2019 - 10:12 pm
Happy we could help :)

[Thread Closed]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts