REMOVE IGNORE LIST

Posted 20 October 2019 - 10:35 pm
This is killing game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:38 am
Ignore list is 1 of the best things on Voobly, it's the only way to keep kids and crazy people out of your room...

If you have a problem with it, i guess it means you are on many ignored lists, if so, ask yourself the question: WHY???
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:59 am
Hello Genesp, as said by kwin, the ignore list is definitely one of the best features. Maybe it's a good moment to start changing your ingame attitude. Being aggresive or blaming your teammates is absolutely not the best way of making new friends.

For example, here.

In this lines:

00:06:00 Genesp: BYE ****S
00:06:05 Genesp: BYE IDIPTS
00:07:43 Genesp: FU IMBECIL
00:08:24 Genesp: DIE ****
00:33:07 Genesp: TNK FOR WATING OF TIME

After receiving those kind of comments, the user would probably choose ignoring you than adding you as a friend.

Good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 21 October 2019 - 3:48 am
make new account and harass them until they decide to quit aoc
it works for [xCs]SwagStar
hf
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 21 October 2019 - 7:05 am
Kicking wrote:
Hello Genesp, as said by kwin, the ignore list is definitely one of the best features. Maybe it's a good moment to start changing your ingame attitude. Being aggresive or blaming your teammates is absolutely not the best way of making new friends.

For example, here.

In this lines:

After receiving those kind of comments, the user would probably choose ignoring you than adding you as a friend.

Good luck.

Ignore list is the second worst and stupid feature after new player lobby.
Don't worry, people ignore not for the comment but just because you don't play as good like they want.
Actually i have more people in ignore or that ignore me than players in room.
RM Lobby is full of smurf, and pro player, very annoing, but you don't do nothing about that.

This is just a stupid feature.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 October 2019 - 8:30 am
125389475 wrote:
Ignore list is the second worst and stupid feature after new player lobby.
Don't worry, people ignore not for the comment but just because you don't play as good like they want.
Actually i have more people in ignore or that ignore me than players in room.
RM Lobby is full of smurf, and pro player, very annoing, but you don't do nothing about that.

This is just a stupid feature.

Interesting.

You were constantly harassing players in the New Player Lobby "for being noobs" until we have thrown you out. Your logic: NPL is the worst and most stupid feature on Voobly.

You then do the same in MS, but players of MS simply put you on ignore so you can no longer get on their nerves. Your logic: Ignore feature is the second worst and most stupid feature on Voobly.

I am wondering how long it takes until you realize, that it could be related to your behavior and the way how you act towards other players on Voobly. I hope this helps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 zhfsdhdshd

Posted 21 October 2019 - 8:57 am
I would like a feature to kick som1 off your chat in game. Very usefull when people are yelling bull**** in game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DoobieWonder

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:22 am
Ignore list is essential, perhaps youre the problem?
Link | Reply | Quote
 DoobieWonder

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:25 am
Kicking wrote:

For example, here.

In this lines:

Good luck.
Bingo... Toxic player.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DoobieWonder

Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:35 am
Kicking wrote:

For example, here.

In this lines:

Good luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jaraldo

Posted 21 October 2019 - 4:40 pm
zhfsdhdshd wrote:
I would like a feature to kick som1 off your chat in game. Very usefull when people are yelling bull**** in game.

This has actually been in the game since 1.5 UserPatch was released.

Go into your chat dialog (alt+t) and then click the horn/trumpet icon next to a player's name in order to "mute" their text. (ignore their text in game)

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 21 October 2019 - 6:33 pm
I like this guy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [CRG]Gleich

Posted 21 October 2019 - 7:06 pm
well ignore list has its problems. i cant join rooms of host who ignored me for winning games. I won land nomad free for all game and host ignored me, then i cant join the few roms there are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 21 October 2019 - 7:25 pm
125389475 added to ignore list for making a stupid ****ing post. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 21 October 2019 - 7:29 pm
Tho its not all bad. Some players do abuse the ignore feature. And it creates a divide among players who play same maps for example BF. Alot of rooms because everyone has blocked the other player and vice versa.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 37 posts