unable to join the game

kvs9991

Posted 4 September 2019 - 5:20 pm
i started voobly joined lobby, game started but it shows unable to join the game , i tried disabling my firewall, i tried maximum changes in directex.. please suggest something
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 September 2019 - 10:22 pm
Hello kvs9991!

Please follow the instructions below.

Make a proper NAT configuration in your router

1. Login to your router.
2. Navigate to your routers port forwarding section, also frequently called virtual server.
3. Create the port forward entries in your router. (16000 UDP)
4. Test that your ports are forwarded correctly.

Make an exception for Voobly in your antivirus software and firewall settings

1. Locate: System and Security -> Windows Defender Firewall > Allowed Applications
2. Find Voobly and tick the boxes for public and private
3. Save by pressing OK.

Norton32
Code:
Click the "Settings" link in the Norton Antivirus window to navigate to Settings. The Computer tab is selected by default. Click the "Antivirus and SONAR Exclusions" link and then click the "Configure" link next to "Items to Exclude from Scans." The Scan Exclusions window opens.

AVG
Code:
Double-click "Anti-Virus" in the Control Panel to view its settings. Click the "Add Path" button to add an entire folder to the Exceptions list or "Add File" button to add a single file to the list. Select the folder or file and click "OK" to add it to the Exceptions list.

McAfee
Code:
Open the main McAfee window and then left click on the Firewall section of the upper left navigation menu. Next, left click on the “Settings” link to the right. Left click on the drop down menu arrow next to Program Permissions. Now left click the “Add” button.

Avast
Code:
Open the Avast user interface. go to Settings. Click on Active Protection. Select the shield (File System, Mail, or Web) for which you want to add the exception, click on Customize link. Find the menu item Exclusions. add the item you want to exclude from scanning by the specific. Avast shield.

Avira
Code:
Click the Avira icon in the taskbar to open Avira. Search for Antivirus and click Open. Click the settings symbol in the lower left corner. Click PC Protection → Exceptions. Click OK to save the configuration.

Let me know how it went and have a great day!

Cheers.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts