Rundll32.exe issue

Scogo__

Posted 6 July 2019 - 10:09 pm
I am only having issues with choppy gameplay, but aoe runs on first attempt. Is my issue related to this?
Link | Reply | Quote
 wza

Posted 6 July 2019 - 11:31 pm
I can't do it. I can't "takeown /f gameux.dll" even if I am logged in as admin. It says "error: this user has not permissions to this file". Help anyone?
Link | Reply | Quote
 wza

Posted 6 July 2019 - 11:40 pm
I solved it already. I had to open cmd with right-clicking it and choose "open as administrator". So it was not enough to log in Windows as admin.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _F1_

Posted 7 July 2019 - 12:33 pm
To lower your CPU usage by rundll32.exe, what you can do is after you launch the game (first by clicking "resume button" then again hit "Join game" button second time), open windows task manager and kill the process rundll32.exe under Process tab. It's a weird temporary solution until voobly devs fix it!
Link | Reply | Quote
 hassan

Posted 7 July 2019 - 1:59 pm
_F1_ wrote:
To lower your CPU usage by rundll32.exe, what you can do is after you launch the game (first by clicking "resume button" then again hit "Join game" button second time), open windows task manager and kill the process rundll32.exe under Process tab. It's a weird temporary solution until voobly devs fix it!

Stay reassured, it has nothing to do with Voobly, as we mentionned it before.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [PrcVE]JosephVnzla

Posted 17 August 2019 - 8:41 am
Hi Friends The Solution Is:
Modify the gameux.dll and put gameux2.dll.
Located in the C:\Windows\System32

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 51 out of 51 posts