Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TDII TeamBonus V4 1vs1 Tournament

TDII TeamBonus V4 1vs1 Tournament

Shameful

Edited 28 May 2019 - 1:36 am by Shameful
TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Grandmasters of Teambonus Tournament

TOURNAMENT CONTINUES, CHECK BRACKETS FOR ROUND DEADLINES.

Double elimination 16 players bracket:

GAMES HAVE TO BE PLAYED IN CUSTOM SCENARIO LOBBY AND RATED AS MATCH STATS ONLY, ONCE THE GAMES ARE PLAYED THE WINNER HAS TO POST THE LINK TO THE GAMES IN THIS THREAD. GAMES ROOM NEEDS TO HAVE PASSWORD ON, NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED EXCEPT ORGANIZERS (METRIC OR ME). THE ROOM TITLE SHOULD BE "Teambonus Tournament 1vs1" IF POSSIBLE.

kbzsmostbbarn6htjwbi0dgqzap228cc

[You must login to view link]

The model for the brackets is this one:

This is the randomizer for the brackets:

ROUND 1: [_BFB_]Fetih_ALTINORDU vs Adolfo_
Link of the games:

Game 1: https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19585989
Game 2: https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19586136
ROUND 1: kot_hoht vs god_of_war111
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19591045
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19591198
ROUND 1: tha_farmer vs erkowo
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19617363
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/19617159

The rules will be the regular tournament rules and the format will be the following:

-Random seeding. Double elimination. 16 players bracket. If the number of players is below 16 some players may advance rounds without facing opponents.
-1vs1 best of 3. Double elimination tournament: those who lose go to the losers bracket and play more games there. Losers in the losers bracket get eliminated from the tournament, the winner of the losers bracket advances to the final to play against the winner of the winners bracket. If the player advancing to the final from the loser's bracket wins then a second set of 3 games is played, and the winner of this set wins the tournament. If the player reaches the final from the winner's bracket and wins the first best of 3, he is the winner of the tournament and no more games are played.
-Minimum amount of players 8.
-Teams for the first game will be ?-?-1-2-1-2-1-2, for the second game the loser picks side, or if he doesn't care about the side, then the teams will be ?-?-1-2-1-2-1-2 again. For the third game the loser of the second game picks side, or if he doesn't care about the side, then the teams will be ?-?-1-2-1-2-1-2 again.

Room Settings:
Patch: Userpatch 1.5 RC
Mod: TD II TeamBonus V4
Rated: Match Stats Only
Late spectate Enabled
Password Enabled
Team Game Disabled
Anti-Cheat Enabled
Players join as Spectators
Required Rating Disabled
Always Start Spectator Server
Spectator Delay: 03:00

Game Settings:
Game Mod : TD II TeamBonus V4
Scenario: =V= TDII TeamBonus v4.scx
Civilization : TEAM RANDOM
Speed : Fast
Starting Age : Standard
Reveal Map : Explored
Resources : Standard
Population : 200
Victory : Standard
Lock Speed/Teams : Enabled
All Techs/Allow Cheats : Disabled
Record Game : Enabled

-You may only participate in this tournament with one account. Players must use their primary account. Smurfing and account sharing is prohibited.
-Players must have at least 10 or more 1v1 ranked games played on the official map, with the account they registered with, in the month leading up to the registration deadline by the time it is reached. (This rule applies if ranked is enabled for v4).
-Bad behaviour will result in a warning and may lead to a disqualification.
-Cheating or hacking is not allowed under any circumstances. Players found using any kind of cheat, hack or bug exploit will be disqualified and banned from all future events.
-All games must be recorded. In case of a game crash or a desynchronization, the game must be saved and restored. A player can drop a maximum of 2 times per game, dropping a third time will lose the game for the player dropping. If a player is causing unplayable lag and can clearly be proven as the sole cause of the lag then that player may be disqualified.
-All players are allowed a 5 minutes pause per game, unless both players agree to a longer pause. The players must notify the admins once the game is paused and once the game is continued.
A pause may be allowed to exceed 5 minutes if the team is communicating with a tournament organizer. Tournament admins may extend the pause time at their discretion.
-Communicating with people other than your opponent and tournament admins/organizers during the games is strictly forbidden. Receiving any information from third parties may lead to disqualification.

-Participants will have five days to schedule and play their games, unless the organization decides to extend the deadlines.
-Players must use this thread or any scheduling sub-forum provied by voobly staff to communicate and scheldule games with their opponents.
-If a player fails to show up to an arranged and confirmed game within 30 minutes, it will result in an automatic loss.
-Rules may be added and/or modified at any time during the tournament. If anything is changed, removed or added, all players will be notified accordingly.
-All games must be hosted and played inside the lobby announced by organizers.
-All games must be played on "match stats only".
-Spectator delay must be set to 3 minutes. Players join room as spectators. Allow spectators to join after launch. Password on, that will be known by the players and the tournament organizers.
-Games will be played in TDII TeamBonus V4, balance changes and additions will happen before tournament starts. The tournament may be delayed if needed to allow balance changes, bug fixes, etc.

Prizes so far:
1st 25€ and 1st Teambonus Grandmaster badge
2nd 15€ 2nd Teambonus Grandmaster badge
3rd 10€ 3rd Teambonus Grandmaster badge

If enough players join the tournament we may get premium memberships for price too, if anyone wants to chip in he can add to the prize pool.
Prices will be paid in € through Paypal.

Signed up players:
1-Blood_Drainer
2-[sT]40_EL_KRAKEN_
3-erkowo
4-Black_Berry
5-[_BFB_]Fetih_ALTINORDU
6-kot_hoht
7-Ekonomist62
8-MG_ITA
9-pipafisoo
10-tha_farmer
11-[IITB]VenusBond
12-god_of_war111
13-[I3acI]__reznor
14-koolaidman777
15-Jotaro
16-Adolfo_

Other players on reserve: strika - PENDING CONFIRMATION
Attachments:
BRACKETS.png (file size: 8.08 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [CxR]MG_ITA

Posted 22 March 2019 - 8:41 pm
sign me!
by MG_ITA
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BJK]Ekonomist62

Posted 24 March 2019 - 12:49 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sasquatch_

Posted 24 March 2019 - 2:09 pm
In all fairness the map should be edited again just to shake things up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Shameful

Posted 24 March 2019 - 2:49 pm
Sure, it's been 2 weeks since last patch, ill do something about it, for the fast learners like yourself.
Link | Reply | Quote
 strika

Posted 25 March 2019 - 3:25 pm
Up me sign
Link | Reply | Quote
 tha_farmer

Posted 25 March 2019 - 6:01 pm
sign me.....ill join u guys
Link | Reply | Quote
 VenusBond

Posted 25 March 2019 - 7:01 pm
register me
Link | Reply | Quote
 god_of_war111

Posted 25 March 2019 - 7:02 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ICC]Scathach

Posted 25 March 2019 - 9:40 pm
Link | Reply | Quote
 __reznor

Posted 26 March 2019 - 3:48 am
This looks like fun, good work Adolfo.

I would love to play, however I have my reservations about a certain Michi_waterstrider aka sunny@voobly. If she has nothing to do with this tournament then please sign me up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Shameful

Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:28 pm
__reznor wrote:
This looks like fun, good work Adolfo.

I would love to play, however I have my reservations about a certain Michi_waterstrider aka sunny@voobly. If she has nothing to do with this tournament then please sign me up.

Don't worry she has nothing to do with the tournament, no rule changes this time.
I signed you up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Sasquatch_

Posted 27 March 2019 - 7:26 pm
Shameful wrote:
Don't worry she has nothing to do with the tournament, no rule changes this time.
I signed you up.

Um??
Link | Reply | Quote
 MsNyara

Posted 30 March 2019 - 8:27 am
I wanna sign off, my net rip.
Link | Reply | Quote
 pipafisoo

Posted 1 April 2019 - 7:41 pm
sign me

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2