Community Forums > General > Off Topic > CBA HERO legend.

CBA HERO legend.

Poll: Best of the Best Hero players.
Mobbdeep (Fast_Car)
Phurriz
Vezir
 [I3acI]_Army1_


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 2 July 2007
Posts:3087
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:13 pm
Eot_gloo wrote:
Tell me your top 3 ?

I think your that good that nobody should be listed remotely close, maybe if you made yourself all 3 options it mightnt look like a troll poll
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1254
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:16 pm
I think your that good that nobody should be listed remotely close, maybe if you made yourself all 3 options it mightnt look like a troll poll

Why it look like a troll thread ? Me, Phurri and Vezir all was 2400 ++. We all was ranked 1 at some point in ladder. What are you talking about.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 2 July 2007
Posts:3087
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:20 pm
because your too good to be compared with anyone? even ask yourself?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1254
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:23 pm
because your too good to be compared with anyone? even ask yourself?

Well it is what it is. MobbDeep's level was just on another level. Let people vote and see. I voted for him. But other guys are Elite too. This will be interesting.
Link | Reply | Quote
 __juan


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 22 May 2017
Posts:5
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:30 pm
u can change urself for ben, he was top hero player long time ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1254
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:35 pm
__juan wrote:
u can change urself for ben, he was top hero player long time ..

He was good but not top. He only played vs low rated players and he avoided me and others. Games we played he lost all of them against me. He never joined in any 2000 k ++ rated room and few times he did join he played very bad. Over hyped noob Ben was..
Link | Reply | Quote
 __juan


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 22 May 2017
Posts:5
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:54 pm
man thats a lie.. i was there since cba hero was a rated map, and i dont remember u playing so good.. and ben was n1 and he used to play in best roms and even he played random .. the alzheimer is attaking u.. take care man..
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1254
Posted 17 September 2018 - 9:57 pm
__juan wrote:
man thats a lie.. i was there since cba hero was a rated map, and i dont remember u playing so good.. and ben was n1 and he used to play in best roms and even he played random .. the alzheimer is attaking u.. take care man..

You created profile just to say this.. You're Ben yourself lol because nobody would ever bring his name up..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Dy]_GuNN4


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2013
Posts:2998
Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:00 pm
Eot_gloo wrote:
You created profile just to say this.. You're Ben yourself lol because nobody would ever bring his name up..
omg ur a paranoid jerk.. you obviously don't even know who he is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Polaris_


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 1 January 2010
Posts:6651
Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:11 pm
Eot_gloo wrote:
You created profile just to say this.. You're Ben yourself lol because nobody would ever bring his name up..
The irony in that that statement 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eot_gloo


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2011
Posts:1254
Edited 17 September 2018 - 10:16 pm by Eot_gloo
[Dy]_GuNN4 wrote:
omg ur a paranoid jerk.. you obviously don't even know who he is.

How i not know Ben ? I was Top 1 in ladder and he took first place from me. We played many times against each other and we fmt few times even. He is decent player but i just don't think he is better than me or Phurri. But he had 2600 rate in Hero and that was the record. Lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Dy]_GuNN4


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2013
Posts:2998
Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:23 pm
Eot_gloo wrote:
How i not know Ben ? I was Top 1 in ladder and he took first place from me. We played many times against each other and we fmt few times even. He is decent player but i just don't think he is better than me or Phurri. But he had 2600 rate in Hero and that was the record. Lol
lol im not talking about ben..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 21 August 2012
Posts:1419
Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:07 pm
Replace your name with I3en and I could think about taking this poll serious.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]ViVo_


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 6 May 2013
Posts:569
Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:14 pm
Man when juan talks you need to listen. He doesnt troll and trustworthy unlike most of us.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Dy]_GuNN4


Group: Standard Membership
Join Date: 24 October 2013
Posts:2998
Posted 17 September 2018 - 11:16 pm
[xCs]ViVo_ wrote:
Man when juan talks you need to listen. He doesnt troll and trustworthy unlike most of us.
1+


Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 37 posts
Forum Jump:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Temas más activos de la semana: