CS Ladders/Leagues List (Updated July 14, 2020)

ZOET

Edited 13 June 2018 - 8:06 am by ZOET
for MCB - 4 - 8 players isn't good For Ratings. .. Must be 2 - 8 Players because of King Conquest..

King Arthur send me 4 New maps to be rated for MCB in the feature but hoping the next update :)

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 14 June 2018 - 9:52 am
Petition to remove all ladders and add CS - 1v1 and CS - Team Games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 14 June 2018 - 7:21 pm
ZOET wrote:
for MCB - 4 - 8 players isn't good For Ratings. .. Must be 2 - 8 Players because of King Conquest..

King Arthur send me 4 New maps to be rated for MCB in the feature but hoping the next update :)

Ok ok lol

Petition to remove all ladders and add CS - 1v1 and CS - Team Games.

And this is probably how the CS lobby should have been set up to begin with.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 14 June 2018 - 7:50 pm
mich wrote:

Should been unrated
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 14 June 2018 - 8:36 pm
mich wrote:
Im against that idea as it doesnt promote variety but instead people just playing CBA/Hero.
Lets assume some 2k CBA/Hero players would want to try Bloods or RCB or some other ****. And lets assume that most of the players care about their rating. They wouldnt want to risk their precious points just to practice or try some other stuff. Instead they will just keep sticking to the maps theyre best at to get more puntos.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 14 June 2018 - 8:54 pm
@Malte

People should not be discouraged to play what they like, if they choose to play CBA or CBA Hero, then let them play it. By bringing out a ladder from the pool, you are actually encouraging and creating a tunnel-vision alike feeling for it, which may describe what happened in the past. Also, the points will mean less, if they apply for everything. This is how I feel about that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 14 June 2018 - 9:50 pm
once upon a time you would have been flamed to death just for even considering playing cba in any shape or form.. good times
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 14 June 2018 - 10:24 pm by _IYIastA_
Im against that idea as it doesnt promote variety but instead people just playing CBA/Hero.
Lets assume some 2k CBA/Hero players would want to try Bloods or RCB or some other ****. And lets assume that most of the players care about their rating. They wouldnt want to risk their precious points just to practice or try some other stuff. Instead they will just keep sticking to the maps theyre best at to get more puntos.

This is correct.

The ladders are fine now. Only with overall does having multiple ladders become a joke. There's no downside to being 13x in one ladder as you learn how to play now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:19 am

LOTR says hello
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Edited 17 June 2018 - 6:29 pm by Playerpro123
Nobody care about lustful. Show us your CBA/or CBA Hero wins.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 17 June 2018 - 6:35 pm

I got 1 win and 2 losses. :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 17 June 2018 - 11:58 pm by 24_King_
Bow to the real King

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 18 June 2018 - 1:35 am
You need to be #1 on both ladders at the same time with 22++ to be the king ;sly
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 18 June 2018 - 2:39 am by 24_King_
Without team

You must login into Voobly to view image

tooth.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 18 June 2018 - 3:55 am by _IYIastA_
wait wut

I recall a few months ago

playing against an fmt inncluding dejavu and you