Weird hotkey problem

slaca

Posted 10 February 2017 - 7:10 pm
Thx, but that hotkey doesnt work, all the others work. It is the í charakter in my lang.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]superlisko

Posted 10 February 2017 - 9:12 pm
"
Up::SendInput {Up}
Down::SendInput {Down}
Left::SendInput {Left}
Right::SendInput {Right}"

Atleast for me breaks map scrolling with arrow keys, so if anyone is having problems with that remove these lines from script.
Link | Reply | Quote
 wattle

Edited 11 February 2017 - 12:39 am by wattle
slaca wrote:
Thx, but that hotkey doesnt work, all the others work. It is the í charakter in my lang.
sry, didn't test it with hungarian-layout. Have added the í to the script and could write it in the aoc-chatbox, but can not assign it to a hotkey. Maybe it works for you.
edit: I didn't notice it right away, but if one hasn't a keyboard-layout with the í, the script will throw an annoying message-box, so I made a hu-version with the í: [You must login to view link]
"
Atleast for me breaks map scrolling with arrow keys, so if anyone is having problems with that remove these lines from script.
Removed it, probably wasn't of any use anyway (hadn't put much thought into it)

[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
 slaca

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:18 am
Okay it cant be added in aoc chatbox, i made my hotkeys here: [You must login to view link]
This allows hotkeys like capslock, and í :)
I changed my hotkey, so no more í, dont bother with that. Thank you for everything, one suggestion or remark:
Maybe you should add a minimum delay between the key down and up, 1milisec maybe, because when I press a key the game icon is not be pushed on the left bottom. For example when you press agressive stance hotkey, on the left bottom the agressive icon will be green but wont be pushed (no animation on the icon). But your work is perfect and absolutly playable with this little glitch, and big thx for this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 wattle

Posted 11 February 2017 - 2:52 am
I will leave it for the time being, I think the missing animation is not to big of a drawback.

However you can change the script as you like.
This approach worked more for me:
Code:
sendDelayedKey(key) { SendInput {%key% Down} Sleep 50 SendInput {%key% Up} return } a::sendDelayedKey("a") b::sendDelayedKey("b")

For the í I was just curious, it seems to me simple " í::SendInput í " does not work properly, but if I bind the hotkey directly to the key between Shift and z like this " SC056::SendInput í " it works.

btw thanks for your feedback.
Link | Reply | Quote
 slaca

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:07 am
wattle wrote:
I will leave it for the time being, I think the missing animation is not to big of a drawback.

However you can change the script as you like.
This approach worked more for me:
Code:
sendDelayedKey(key) { SendInput {%key% Down} Sleep 50 SendInput {%key% Up} return } a::sendDelayedKey("a") b::sendDelayedKey("b")

For the í I was just curious, it seems to me simple " í::SendInput í " does not work properly, but if I bind the hotkey directly to the key between Shift and z like this " SC056::SendInput í " it works.
btw thanks for your feedback.

How can I edit the script? I managed with your first version, but cant do that with the exe file. í::SendInput í didnt work for me either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MATTBUSH

Posted 6 August 2018 - 10:35 pm
hi,autohotkeys script are block by voobly...
Is there a way to use an other that ctrl + numbers for control group? Like shift ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Matlab92

Posted 25 December 2018 - 8:28 pm
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for this ! Can you please tell me how I can instal your script ?

Many thanks in advance !

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 23 out of 23 posts