RCB OCT EDITS 2016

['RB']nhoobish

Posted 30 October 2016 - 1:18 pm
I am not sure, but I definitely do not want to fight against a 3 minute Viking, Aztec, Celt, Frank Charlemagne in a corner war. Pretty sure it is even worse than the Henry V 3 kings in 2010 v3, which was auto-buy for almost everyone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t

Posted 30 October 2016 - 1:20 pm
;KO ;KO ;KO
Didn't understand anything as RCB too hard for me 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 30 October 2016 - 1:53 pm
Rcb map is good as it is. If you wan't to nerf Tamers you should nerf them in 1v1 version only. In team games Tamers suck anyway. Not sure about Wiliam But do not remove Beli for sure..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]xAwaKeNg

Posted 30 October 2016 - 4:06 pm
Defind cost are already balanced ,no need change them,same as charm

Last update u did affect nevisks and made them useless,lately no one use them,and if some use just able to kill1 or 2, no need mess more
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teasers

Posted 30 October 2016 - 4:16 pm
Defind cost are already balanced ,no need change them,same as charm

Last update u did affect nevisks and made them useless,lately no one use them,and if some use just able to kill1 or 2, no need mess more

With every update they make things worse. Just leave Rcb map alone as it is right now. You want changes only for your own good Zanchy..
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 16 November 2016 - 12:01 am
So this totally died?;2confused
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 16 November 2016 - 5:09 am
Not sure if this is the right place to post but I made some edits to the RCB map as follows by recommendations of common / top RCB players:

Would we be able to get this version checked + rated? PS I think it may be worth removing 10th AND 2011 from the RCB rated list.

Have you hosted the map to see if people like it after making the edits? I don't see the point in removing any of the current RCB maps from the list. No harm in leaving them there.

The number of matches played seems to be up currently from the previous ladder. Why make changes now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:04 pm
mich wrote:
Have you hosted the map to see if people like it after making the edits? I don't see the point in removing any of the current RCB maps from the list. No harm in leaving them there.

The number of matches played seems to be up currently from the previous ladder. Why make changes now?

Because Gary is not 2k yet, he has difficult time winning games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 4 December 2016 - 3:59 pm
Just a random thought I had related to a different thread on here...

Awhile back someone discussed the possibility of rewarding a king to the player who destroys another player's pyramid. While it was determined that's not possible it would be wholly possible to reward all other players a king (other than the one that died). That would make things interesting.

In all seriousness if the map triggers are ever edited again I highly suggest changing the prices of khan, harald, and global (although I'm not sure to what but currently it's always a khan war and it seems someone nearly always goes global). Harald maybe isn't that bad. Haven't played enough in the past couple years to really say.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 24 out of 24 posts