Community Forums > Voobly Community > Other Games > Age Of Mythology > Master of Zelda tournament sign ups!

Master of Zelda tournament sign ups!

[PureDM]IamRich

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:34 am
1 last q , titans and wonders allowed ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [aKm_]fredeaster

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:30 am
titan / wall spams / timeshift in base / oracle, priest, villy, hersir rush / towerspam your base / gaia lame on opponent's tc / wonder are allowed
Link | Reply | Quote
 mor1234

Posted 26 May 2015 - 4:05 pm
7 **** this is lame tourney if there are no rules.. every noob can rush with one vill and win or go spam walls and wonder
Link | Reply | Quote
 Solacing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 7:21 pm
lmao i hope ur joking, i could just go gaia and build a eco guild beside every tc so they cant build any 111111111
Link | Reply | Quote
 AoL_Iron_maiden

Posted 26 May 2015 - 7:46 pm
so do it. nobody is stopping you from playing gaia. nobody is stopping you from building a wonder.

I've played zelda quite a lot.... In many situations the stupid bottle neck is a complete stalemate. You guys have been complaining non stop that THIS WILL BE AN ISIS TOURNEY THIS WILL BE AN ISIS TOURNEY. But for some reason now gaia is super lame? Maybe with the set of rules we have - this will be a gaia tourney!

If you don't like it, go host your own tourney.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [WonWin]JunHyoSeong

Posted 26 May 2015 - 9:44 pm
Haha, fighting at choke forever is ****ed. I am gonna play Gaia.. (or Kronos since apparently time shift in base is allowed :P)

I just need to know if this is allowed since the guy in my game had a problem with it..

[You must login to view link]

If I played myself Gaia vs Gaia, we would wall the map off by both putting 2 patches either side, lol. I just block one side when I use mine... so idk.. gives me an advantage strategically by placing them there and it part of my strategy really. :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 tttttttttttttt

Posted 27 May 2015 - 4:26 am
Certain things will never be fair, especially in a scenario tournament. You guys really need to stop complaining and just have fun. Be grateful we are even doing this tourny for you guys. There will always be Lames in every gamemode, even supremacy. For example you could gaia tree a cliff on anatolia or alfhiem. Find ways around the laming, and lame back yourself. This is a tournament, you guys need to use your brains :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 tttttttttttttt

Posted 27 May 2015 - 4:29 am
mor1234 wrote:
7 **** this is lame tourney if there are no rules.. every noob can rush with one vill and win or go spam walls and wonder
There are rules actually, if you would take the time to read them. Like Maiden said, if you are not happy with it, feel free to host your own
Link | Reply | Quote
 tttttttttttttt

Posted 27 May 2015 - 4:30 am
Solacing wrote:
lmao i hope ur joking, i could just go gaia and build a eco guild beside every tc so they cant build any 111111111
Its called kill the eco guild.. You could do the same thing in supremacy and they would just laugh at you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 fightcuuuu

Posted 27 May 2015 - 9:40 am
^ all people giving lame excuses.
I don't find anything lame etc in the tourney if its the part of game.
go abuse the makers of the game who made these lame thing
either accept it or stop playing the game -_-
Link | Reply | Quote
 fightcuuuu

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:36 pm
also admins can I play my round 2 game this week?
I will post it next week but can I play in advance if I get a chance this week?
Link | Reply | Quote
 tttttttttttttt

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:43 pm
Only if you absolutely wont have time next week, we are trying to keep everything organized :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Solacing

Posted 27 May 2015 - 1:47 pm
and ur going to kill the eco guilds with what exactly? the atty vills?? 111 tht would take like 5 mins especially when gaia buildings heal themselfs lmfao
Link | Reply | Quote
 [UkM]IamMalpercio

Posted 27 May 2015 - 2:50 pm
fightcuuuu wrote:
^ all people giving lame excuses.
I don't find anything lame etc in the tourney if its the part of game.
go abuse the makers of the game who made these lame thing
either accept it or stop playing the game -_-

It's not sup here, it's a scenar, your argument isn't valid. If you don't think so wait someone to priests rush you on 1vill map and you'll understand.
Link | Reply | Quote
 fightcuuuu

Posted 27 May 2015 - 6:48 pm
^^I play Isis so he cant btw :P

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]78
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 111 posts