King Blood Created By Basse

Icey

Posted 11 April 2015 - 2:47 pm
BF_Basse wrote:

I'm sorry that I won't be able to play with an old friend. A lot of custom scenarios I enjoy are played on Steam and never on Voobly. I'm glad we don't have people like you over there :)
Sad, I'm sure those two maps you play maybe three times a week are really what brings you back. For a man who knows his triggers you sure have no ****ing clue about quality of the game you play.
By all means basse, pay money to a corporation that only made "HD" for the mney. God damn your a ****ing ****
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Edited 11 April 2015 - 2:53 pm by ['RB']Dan
HD has more variety in maps then voobly will ever have even the players are more friendly and relaxing
and who can blame him for staying on HD by just looking on how you attack him for playing on a different client
Link | Reply | Quote
 Icey

Posted 11 April 2015 - 2:59 pm
Quality, quality and once again quality dan.
Try playing on it without lag, try chatting in the lobby
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 11 April 2015 - 3:09 pm
i have little to no lag on HD or any technical problems then i play on voobly and guess what half the games are filled with players that lag the game and voobly randomly crashed for no reason
im i the only person that has this? no everybody on voobly can name moments where games are filled with unplayable lag or where voobly suddenly crashed and disconnect you from the game

so no the quality is not better
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 11 April 2015 - 3:30 pm
Icey, just knock it off... The custom scenario community on Voobly is dead compared to HD. If maps I find fun would be played more here, I would play here as well. But sadly that is not the case these days. And people on Voobly are too focused on their rating they seem to have forgotten how to play for fun :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Eh_

Posted 11 April 2015 - 7:13 pm
Icey wants to work for Voobly so he sucks up really hard to the point where it's laughable
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Edited 11 April 2015 - 11:01 pm by [BH_]lnIghTzl
basse speaks truth about cs in voobly, but i would never pay a dime to play another version of aoc
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 12 April 2015 - 8:02 am
Awesome map played it a few times, beats the **** out of CBA.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 12 April 2015 - 8:50 am
Did you really made this map? It's very old map played it a lot on GR
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 12 April 2015 - 1:03 pm
Jassim wrote:
Did you really made this map? It's very old map played it a lot on GR

Yes, I first hosted it on GameRanger several years ago. I had no idea to got played by other people.

I uploaded it to aok heaven in 2011: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Edited 12 April 2015 - 5:01 pm by Barsta
Hmm. New to me. Would this work as a random ladder map? Jassim go investigate.

While im at it. Theres a ton of maps I used to play that need bringing back somehow.

I went off looking for them.

Doom final, cav blood, hellraizer and many more.

I'm always saying CS has a hundreds of maps. I just never think beyond the ones currently active -_-
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 12 April 2015 - 5:10 pm
I have a newer slightly more balanced version for HD Edition. I am trying to convert to to normal 1.0c, if I succeed I will update my file on Age of Kings Heaven.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 12 April 2015 - 5:11 pm
i got this map from steam workshop and could not find any other version
i have seen cav/doom blood before on a cs map site just forgot link of it :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 12 April 2015 - 5:21 pm
I can upload my Scenario folder, so everyone could download it and search for scenarios they want.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Edited 12 April 2015 - 5:28 pm by BF_Basse
I can upload my Scenario folder, so everyone could download it and search for scenarios they want.

I've saved all scenarios since ~2009/2010, so I have several folders with thousands of scenarios. A few good sites to find maps:

[You must login to view link]
['RB']Dan wrote:
i got this map from steam workshop and could not find any other version
i have seen cav/doom blood before on a cs map site just forgot link of it :S

Yeah, I haven't updated that one for a while. I should probably update it with the latest version, which is Kings Blood 1,0 :)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 35 posts