Requested Mappack Updates

['RB']nhoobish

Posted 23 September 2014 - 8:38 pm
Hello kind sire, Justin!

I would like that =V= Siege Shenanigans v1.scx under the CS - Casual Ladder would get updated to a newer version - =V= Siege Shenanigans v2.scx. You can easily download the up to date version from here (the scenario is even named already for you to make your job easier) - Siege Shenanigans Fair Mod

The update was required because:
  • Players were using the Hit Ground option on their own units and therefore gained kills and won the match by dishonourable act.
  • Battering Rams, Capped Rams, Siege Rams didn't deal any damage to Jean Bureau and Jean de Lorrian, so that was changed also in the Mod.

The Scenario needs to be updated, because after I had created the mod some of the triggers had to be readjusted to work properly.

Thank you for your time.

Best wishes,
nhoobish
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 24 September 2014 - 4:42 am by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
I decided I'll update the RCB map and mod this weekend. I had very good ideas, an epiphany almost, related to the gameplay and making it more like what it used to be. Message me in terms of getting those files for the view exploit into the mod.

Do I message you or Taff to add it once I'm done?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 1 October 2014 - 7:42 pm
Hello kind sire, Justin!

I would like that the current version of =V= Chimaeras War v2.scx gets updated to a newer version, which is [You must login to view link].

Few players kept having problems with the Change View effect, which crashed their game for rather long distances. The problem causing Change View effects were removed after and it worked smoothly, without crashing.

Thank you for your time.

Best wishes,
nhoobish
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 5 October 2014 - 9:27 pm
I don't have time to review all the changes. Sad but true. Honestly if I didn't notice not being able to truly give things bonus armor before it won't change much. Please rate F12:

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 16 October 2014 - 6:38 pm by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
If you guys aren't going to update the map I suggest just removing the mod and replacing it with a mod solely with antiexploit measures. Furthermore, if you do get the mod to work with just palisade, instant build isn't really needed anymore (for gates and palisade). There practically needs to be a team of people to discuss the mod changes. I always tried to get feedback but I don't have enough time for an extensive review.

The F11 map itself is fine an pretty balanced. Modding just opens up a can of worms... So many more possibilities

Edit 2: actually f12 just fix the supposed bug of byz logistica leading to issues in the antidelete so there probably needs to be an f12.
Link | Reply | Quote
 durdu1326

Posted 23 August 2015 - 3:13 pm
CBA HERO

I have some suggestions
1-
For example 400 kill-Robin
1500 kill-Attila The Hun and Gengish Khan(Two soldier) because we need sword for ram.

2- Population should increase. For example 300 or 400

3- Castle army spawn
There must be completely shutdown options
because I give points
They strong attack my base. Continuous soldier is leaving the castle but can not take them back

4- Workers should add spawn target option
I get more villagers villagers blocking area

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts