CBA 2015 - Bug List

[7th]_Sirwan_1

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:39 am
goth should be ably to make stone wall everywhere he wants becouse example maybe he wants saving hes vills by walling around the vill the palissade is to weak.. and that he makes gate its good cus of people dosent rush him to easy goth got bad walls and by changing the color of walling ally will change the strategy alot exemple if ally walls ally and the ally dies the stone wall will stil be there for sure... and sometimes when i play when i see enemy walling the enemy and i know the vill is inside hes base so im thinking what he would to make for buildings becouse if its same color i will focus on that civ units what he will make like if celt walls britons and he make stable inside britons base i will think that brit have the vill then u will see the paladins i dont know really but i think it will be good and bad but goth should be ably to wall everywhere and makes gate.... i dont understand why changing the color if u wall the ally?? whats the point of that.. .. why goth should be ably to wall everywhere its becouse goth should be ably to wall ally to not only himself... would make it much more fair..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 25 June 2014 - 1:04 am
goth should be ably to make stone wall everywhere he wants becouse example maybe he wants saving hes vills by walling around the vill the palissade is to weak.. and that he makes gate its good cus of people dosent rush him to easy goth got bad walls and by changing the color of walling ally will change the strategy alot exemple if ally walls ally and the ally dies the stone wall will stil be there for sure... and sometimes when i play when i see enemy walling the enemy and i know the vill is inside hes base so im thinking what he would to make for buildings becouse if its same color i will focus on that civ units what he will make like if celt walls britons and he make stable inside britons base i will think that brit have the vill then u will see the paladins i dont know really but i think it will be good and bad but goth should be ably to wall everywhere and makes gate.... i dont understand why changing the color if u wall the ally?? whats the point of that.. .. why goth should be ably to wall everywhere its becouse goth should be ably to wall ally to not only himself... would make it much more fair..

[You must login to view link](1).png
Link | Reply | Quote
 23RaidingParty

Posted 25 June 2014 - 2:53 am
nice edits :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]I3en

Edited 25 June 2014 - 3:29 am by [Eot_]I3en
China imp 500 is good, make cage at 225.
Mayan imp at 450 is fine, same for Byz at 600.
Turks should imp at 600, Spain at 650.

Pikes upgrade for all at feudal and halberds at cage.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Posted 25 June 2014 - 6:35 am
T3nchy wrote:
Saracens Changes - Upgrade Complete
(Saracens Imperial Age 650 > 700)
Aztecs Changes - Upgrade Complete
(There has been a large percentage of the CBA community that would like to see Aztecs starting the game with Squires, so here it is!)
Franks Changes - Upgrade Complete
(Franks Imperial Age 450 > 500)
Spanish Changes - Upgrade Complete
(Spanish Imperial Age 750 < 700)
Turks Changes - Upgrade Complete
(Turks Imperial Age 700 < 650)
Chinese Changes - Upgrade Complete
(Chinese Imperial Age 550 < 500)
Mayans Changes - Upgrade Complete
(Mayans Imperial Age 450 > 500)
Byzantine Changes - Upgrade Complete
(Byzantine Imperial Age 600 > 650)
all of these changes are bad except mayans
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 25 June 2014 - 1:01 pm
all of these changes are bad except mayans

These changes have been discussed within the community before I came back, I have read the information contained within the threads and picked out the ones I feel could improve the map.

There is nothing to say these changes need to stay this way, If they dont work I can remove them with very little work

T3nchy
Link | Reply | Quote
 BeNzYY

Posted 25 June 2014 - 5:42 pm
All the changes are perfect. But most of them needs minor tweaks as said by 13en.
[Eot_]I3en wrote:
China imp 500 is good, make cage at 225.
Mayan imp at 450 is fine, same for Byz at 600.
Turks should imp at 600, Spain at 650.
Also please, set auto research all Barracks units. I guess, it will then make players to use Barracks often.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 25 June 2014 - 6:25 pm
+1

long swordsman at feu, two handed swordsman at cage and same with spears (and maybe scouts?)

since maya imp raised, how about give them el dorado in cage? cage eagles only feed and even with 90 hp are a lot worse than knights
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

Edited 25 June 2014 - 9:56 pm by [_MD_]DaGhostInside
T3nchy wrote:
These changes have been discussed within the community before I came back, I have read the information contained within the threads and picked out the ones I feel could improve the map.

There is nothing to say these changes need to stay this way, If they dont work I can remove them with very little work

T3nchy
yea well ''the community'' here is pretty useless in terms of knowledge of cba or map making itself.

Franks
Franks already struggles to be at the same level of efficiency then the archers yet now with 500 they would be at the same imp age then mayans, do you know how easy it is to get imp with mayans in comparison to franks? yea...

Spanish
Spanish have always been 750 kills imp...

Turks
They have always been 700 kills imp...

Chinese
Its an archer that can save his team by playing well and get those early cage/imp, they have horrible mobility and shouldnt be changed at all.

Byzantines
You know, thats the kind of situational civ that can play on his own if he can or play as a shield, when he plays as a shield most of the times he will get imp pretty late game. Cause there comes a time where its past 25 minutes and archers are imp and stuff and you havent had that much time to get kills and so it can become a little bit hard. Increasing it just makes it harder for those kind of games.
And they totally deserve their imp for hunting down infantries when its the kind of game they can shine, thats just part of the game.

Saracens
Well you know what, they totally deserve 700 imp in a lot of games but also 650, they loose their power in very late mid game cause they are stuck with mamelukes until imp to be able to play their role.If the archers on the other team are playing well with shields sarc might get in trouble vs their low imp.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 26 June 2014 - 5:59 am by +[MM]jason
A couple more updates I thought of which would be easy to do.
1. Play the AgeUp sound when castle/imperial age is researched sometimes you miss the text.
2. Disable the unless techs such as heavy scorpion, onager, bombard tower, jap and Huns unique tech, ect. I believe heated shot affects Mamelukes for some reason so maybe keep that one.
3. P7 has snow under their gate but no one else does? Remove or add to every gate. There is leaves terrain in some places maybe just a tidy up & make all grass.
4. With advance statistics the kill and raze counter are obsolete so maybe remove?
5. To touch more on better units in feudal age. Research long sword, crossbow, pikeman, elite skirmisher, hussar? This would make it worthwhile creating units in feudal age. But they will still be missing blacksmith upgrades so they won't be overpowered. Thoughts?
Link | Reply | Quote
 JustTesting1234

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:00 am
4. its needed to see ally kills
5. hussar beats longswords (even without bloodlines) and imagine mong 117 hp hussars shielding mangudais lol, light cavalry would be better. crossbows and elite skirm op in feudal, but they could have -5 or -10 hp using the negative hp regen trick
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:57 am
Yeah your right just a thought is all
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 27 August 2014 - 2:23 am
I had a situation yesterday where the host selected low resources and there wasn't enough resource to create any extra units. Maybe you can add a fail-safe for this.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 28 October 2014 - 4:44 am
Whats happening with this t3nchy?
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 13 December 2014 - 2:48 pm
Hi all. Just wanted to post a quick update to let you know I am still around and still planning on releasing this maps updates, I had to go away for awhile after having unexpected surgery.
All is now well and I am now working on the map daily to fix issues and update the triggers to improve game play.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 55 posts