BF_Basse wrote:
Lots of old classics available here: [You must login to view link]

[You must login to view link] = 2,489 Scenarios

[You must login to view link] = 2,964 Scenarios tooth
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 29 May 2014 - 9:36 pm
[MM]Gallas wrote:

Yeah, I accidentally stumpled upon cybervide a few days ago when googling for a scenario. Do you know anything more of Cybervibe? Soldierofortune has been around for ages, while Cybervibe seems relatively new.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 30 May 2014 - 12:51 am by [MM]Gallas
BF_Basse wrote:
Yeah, I accidentally stumpled upon cybervide a few days ago when googling for a scenario. Do you know anything more of Cybervibe? Soldierofortune has been around for ages, while Cybervibe seems relatively new.

I met months ago the site owner and had conversation with him. Sadly forgot his name and idk how can I speak with him again :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 2 October 2015 - 4:43 pm
links are dead.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 2 October 2015 - 6:22 pm
[You must login to view link] was downed some years ago, sadly it was the best scenario holder site.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 2 October 2015 - 9:42 pm
All the scenarios were downloaded from there. Ask Suicide, if want his scenario pack, he has probably 95% of scenarios ever made.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TR ]LaZMaN

Posted 13 October 2017 - 6:13 am
there was a good scenerio, i cannot found that. its name like: "cba special units 2002"
there was a small area near castles, when your army wait in this area, every seconds they have +1 attack, and +1 hp... i want to play that again :( if someone knows that map, or have it, please write me a private message.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 23 out of 23 posts