New Tournament:

CenturionWar

Posted 1 September 2010 - 4:14 pm
Isn't this getting pathetic? CBA every time without fail?

Why don't we play other maps? only CBA and vet/smosh.. every time.. pff

how about RCB?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 2 September 2010 - 3:17 am
I don't especially like either map, but I agree RCB would be nice.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th_]Courier

Posted 2 September 2010 - 6:07 am
There was a RCB tournament not long ago...
Link | Reply | Quote
 _EriC__

Posted 2 September 2010 - 11:29 am
I dont think that is good. if tournaments are comming so frequently like in all months or in alternative month. the importance of the tournaments will go down. i recommend to conduct the tournament twice every year or 3 times a year. and make it huge. let any number of players play the tournament. if there is engough gap between tournaments the players will also get engough time to make up their skills to take part in the tournament. if it is coming so frequently players wont get time to practice and only those who are participating will participate again and again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 2 September 2010 - 4:57 pm
:) wow i like this forum haha, rcb is a good map like as i said before 2nd most popular, not to mention it wasn't recently it was like a year ago, oh and do the cba 1st!! i been training for that !! haha :) but yeh would be nice to see an rcb one after the cba one (before blood ones) since we had mini, grave and best of both worlds
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th_]Courier

Posted 2 September 2010 - 8:00 pm
The problem is 98% of RCB is FFA/2v2v2v2... CBA is competitive in 1v1/2v2
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 5 September 2010 - 8:33 pm
RCB isn't made for the competitive scene really, if you think about it. It's like a Smosh 1v1. Far too focused on the middle with not much else.

Should do a 2v2 tournament of Cooperative Blood. ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 Thrawnics

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:11 pm
lol what bs :) how is it like smosh? it's not like you auto spawn units and drag back to middle to win rofl. you have lots to do, patrolling, upgrading, making units and stuff to buy, it is a very fast, busy map which requires quite a bit of skill which is why noobs never beat good players at it lols ;) (i speak of 1v1 2v2)

xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 12 September 2010 - 3:39 am
It's like a 1v1 Smosh in that the middle is the most important aspect of the game. Try reading.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 16 September 2010 - 2:08 pm
indeed it is, but it's nowhere near as easy rofl, u dont automatically spawn units and just run to mid... :S there are lots of skillz involved, as i have proven, which i why i can pwn blood players in bloods yet they cant pwn me in rcb ,no matter what ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_L_]Re_Offender

Posted 20 September 2010 - 7:04 pm
bo3 2v2
maps might be: Desert/Vetz/Smosh or Khans
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 21 September 2010 - 9:03 am
nah we done all that :S i like the idea of vet maybe, dessert has been done recently same with the other 2. I personally think rcb would be the way to go, seeing as it is the 2nd most popular game in aoc cs.. like 2v2 different civ combos, or maybe even a bo3 rambit, vet, path... mini.... introduce maps that haven't been done ;) but a rambit tourny would be cool
Link | Reply | Quote
 Khanate

Posted 21 September 2010 - 7:44 pm
RCB is not a competitive or fair map for 1v1/2v2...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rei_Salomao

Edited 22 September 2010 - 1:45 am by Rei_Salomao
go 2v2
Link | Reply | Quote
 IIIII

Posted 22 September 2010 - 4:47 am
De Smosh 1v1 ;lol

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 55 posts