Rambit Gold 2011 V2 Should Be Rated

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 16 January 2013 - 2:47 am
Create a thread about 10th/message me with what you want and I'll try to get some of it done (possibly all) before school starts next week.

Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 16 January 2013 - 5:49 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
Sent to Pine:
Quote:
Some of the feedback concerning 2013 is spot on. I know this is ridiculous but is it possible to release a v2 already? I'm pro unrating RCB 2011 v2 because 2013 is more balanced overall. However, some things I simply overlooked because it didn't happen while testing.

I'd change the following things in a possible v2 version:

1) Make main inner gates in the base more open by deleting a couple wall pieces (hadn't noticed that the current design does hinder movement quite a bit for beli/other heroes like him but if you're careful it doesn't matter because you shouldn't charge against 200+ guys waiting for you anyways.

2) Changing it to only 1 skirm for two kings. Once people start buying multiple 2 skirms for 2 kings => 2 skirms or so then it gets ridiculous. Hadn't noticed it happening/being a huge deal as it is while testing.

3) Give people back the monk techs even though it's unfair if people are forced to go imperial in the beginning/their civ doesn't get the heresy tech but I really think they're needed with having two invincible units.

4) Decrease undead bombard timer to 110 from 120 seconds.

5) Tweak auto-balance more

I'll ask for more feedback as well. I think this would make it the main RCB version though.

I'm willing to work with you guys because I don't think there needs to be two of nearly the same RCB version.

Any other feedback?
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:13 am
well i dont understand what do u want tumhum... that mods rate 2011 or unrate it i m confused.
in the page number 4 weapon propose a very good solution and i offer my help to make some fixes in 10th, this way we could have even 3 maps 2011, 2013 and 10th, and players will select the best one, or play the 3 maps.
NOTE: REMEMBER THAT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAVE ALL ****ING WORK TO MAKE TRIGGERS AND FIX MAP IS WEAPON, SO DONT BEING ****S, HELP HIM WITH GOOD NOTES PLS, WE AR THE FACE OF RCB HERE, LETS MAKE IT BETTER FOR ALL US ;) (DELETE GENI rofl rofl rofl).

my enlgish :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 DBZ_GOHAN_RUSTY

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:19 am
well,adding to this comment, i just want to say that if u want rcb 2k13 rated then make its design like 2k11 coz we are more familiar with 2k11 map. else rcb 2k13 is better than 2k11
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:03 am
we just said rated both maps we not saying let 2013 down ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ KaT ]Mc_zpock

Posted 16 January 2013 - 8:48 pm
RCBG 2011 v2 should be rated, 2013 not is a good map for so much reason. for example.
Alexander increase his power every 20 seconds? so Wath is the point of buy more?
In the ship can send 20 units? that is so easy :S if you let the 2013 ... this will be a map ... a game for noobs -.-
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 16 January 2013 - 9:38 pm
^Nevski power-up is very weak, you'll still need to buy hp/ap even if you get one at the beginning of the game; I've tested it. The Frankish Paladin's power-up is much much greater. The Nevski boost is there for just that... Nevski aren't that great so a minor increase in hp/ap while your waiting to use them will help.

Most good people build up against beli/william/units you'd put in a ship but screw it I'll change that back to the 2011 way without techs too. I'll be releasing a v2 soon to address some things that weren't discovered when testing with a small group of people. Any other feedback?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 17 January 2013 - 6:40 pm
coming from one of the best rcb players **** all u noobs deal with it its 2013 not 2011 thanks for putting it together weaponx
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 17 January 2013 - 6:42 pm
though i have a concearn maybe u can makle a 1v1 map with jsut p1 and p2 becuase the bbt in begining is crucial to bring down asap
Link | Reply | Quote
 blaxpandarudax

Posted 17 January 2013 - 7:32 pm
Design looks complex. Indeed, 2011 appearance with 2013 interior.

Steve Jobs would be angry at you... He would want you to make it simple
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 17 January 2013 - 8:21 pm
ahh savage no words for you
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:28 pm
2013 v2 version should be much better.

Changes here: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/136843
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Boat]Coolman916_

Posted 18 January 2013 - 2:20 am
noob why rate it **** jsut stick with 2013 something new big whoop 2011 keeps crashing **** and it hella old!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:38 am
we just want both rated. rcbkiller
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 18 January 2013 - 8:36 pm
just read through the whole thread, seems the only significant complaint is, the design? just because people arent familiar with it I guess, other than that the design is an improvement I think. With the more circular shape for the stores its easier and faster to get to the purchase and bottom store is more even.
Give it a chance even if you dont have the layout completely memorized, after playing some games you notice the good small improvements.
Quote:
2) Changing it to only 1 skirm for two kings. Once people start buying multiple 2 skirms for 2 kings => 2 skirms or so then it gets ridiculous. Hadn't noticed it happening/being a huge deal as it is while testing.
this is still a good less significant idea though.
Overall I think this shows yet again how ridiculous the rule is, that a map can only be rated once.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]7
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 105 posts