Rambit Gold 2011 V2 Should Be Rated

_Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 15 January 2013 - 10:02 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
LePoop wrote:
I say just go back to the old RCB where Charlemagne with blast furnace was 3 kings, all this new genitour and crap has ruined RCB, I haven't played RCB since that was added.

Charlemagne at three kings would ruin the map; everyone would buy it and it'd be like 2010 v3 all over with Henry. Is_this_my_name didn't realize how strongly units would react to the genitour when he added it into 2011. He just wanted a unit that was faster than the skirm but since the game classifies a genitour as a cavalry unit I think the game has some sort of built in code where it attacks cavalry units first or something. Anyways, genitour was a mistake and I'm sorry it ruined RCB for you but really it isn't too hard to counter if you just prepare and it's even easier to prepare/counter in 2013.
well, if i have to select between 2011 and 2013 ill go for 2011 version, it isnt the best version but at least is better than 2013 or think other way...people is aconstumbrated to 2011 map.
It seems like if each new release from RCB have more noob helps, by example 2010 had henry, 2011 had genitour (the worse that happend in rcb) and the 2013 have genitour + DEFENDER!!!!
pls no ofense with me, i just wanna comunicate my view point, i known that make new updates need much work, but im sure all this work could be inverted in fix the map, to make it more competitive and generate more skills in players, not for make a try to turn it at cba mode where u build and build and feed as hell; now if u check the 10th map is the best version released (in this map build was a ****ing error, nobody do that and it is the sence of RCB) it haventh noob heros that do not ask for player skills like beli, william or theo that upgrade hp and ap in ur base... so, since my perspective i prefer a 10th update than 2010, 2011 or 2013 version... thank u.

Defender is relatively weak unless people are stupid and let someone keep their house. Genitour is three kings and even less of a threat with faith and heresy removed; you need to be extra careful with it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 9:56 pm
no one play this map in fun mode even me not playing very good since i heard 2011 is unrated we are playing this because of 2011 is unrated 2013 map is only for lame players just fight and sleep but in 2011 peoples concentrate well! i also lost last game against bele because of ****y mood which 2013 ruined
just please pine unrate 2011.
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 9:59 pm
2013 map is not for aggressive players !i feel terrible when i playing 2013... thats why i played 2 rambit 2011 now feeling much better ;D
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 9:59 pm
this map is not for aggresive players..
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 15 January 2013 - 10:04 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
It is totally for aggressive players. You get kings faster => faster game. How do you get kings faster? Auto-balance, undead bombard for the first two minutes, khan defender, some civs getting more kings from 2011 to balance things out, easier movement into and out of bases,....

If you're referring to beli and it being slow that can happen just as easily in 2011 too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:06 pm
this map is nothing you made 2012 i didnot say anything because i never played it but this map i played and others too if you want to get bored or complicated walls 2 geni we have problem with all map. you can set a poll and ask others do not say your own words listen to others too
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:07 pm
if you make a design just play it with all others players and ask them do not only show moderators and get it rated and moderators should listen to all not only 1 person!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 15 January 2013 - 10:20 pm by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
I did play it with many other players to test it... over 20 games... I have asked numerous times on the forums for suggestions/feedback and have gone through various versions. Sorry you didn't partake in that. Everything I did I did it for a very good reason.

Anywho, I don't know what your issue is. The gameplay is fundamentally the same. You just seem like a stubborn person. You're the main one debating here (if you can call it that although it's more like constant ad hominem) so I'm mainly responding to your complaints and very few others. However, since you aren't even responding to my arguments and you keep bringing up other random things I'm done with you. You should just give the map more of a chance and look at things I've written in this thread but I'm fairly certain I'm done responding to you unless you start presenting some better arguments than blatant hate.
Link | Reply | Quote
 xMp_Jazel2o

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:27 pm
activen rated al rcb 2011 no seas hijos de mama.!
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:31 pm
i just dont even want to talk to you because you always speak yours never listen to others i am asking moderators and i show Pine 2 times room 2011 fully demand 2011v2 rated but they not even listening us.still you can find me in lobby room name rcb 2011 and you will see it full peoples are only saying 2011 is unrated so we are playing this, i must say set a poll and see the votes then you maybe listen clear.
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:32 pm
moderators should give time to 2013 not 2011 !!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 _KTM_

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:45 pm
Moving Foward
Link | Reply | Quote
 saadiplayer1

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:48 pm
i wasted my 3 days on this issue now it should be solved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 16 January 2013 - 1:15 am
ok ill do, just tell me when u ready, ar few things
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 16 January 2013 - 1:36 am
well i dont understand what do u want tumhum... that mods rate 2011 or unrate it i m confused.
in the page number 4 weapon propose a very good solution and i offer my help to make some fixes in 10th, this way we could have even 3 maps 2011, 2013 and 10th, and players will select the best one, or play the 3 maps.
NOTE: REMEMBER THAT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAVE ALL ****ING WORK TO MAKE TRIGGERS AND FIX MAP IS WEAPON, SO DONT BEING ****S, HELP HIM WITH GOOD NOTES PLS, WE AR THE FACE OF RCB HERE, LETS MAKE IT BETTER FOR ALL US ;) (DELETE GENI rofl rofl rofl).

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]67
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 105 posts