Can Someone Help Me Please?

Chet

Posted 28 June 2012 - 9:52 pm
Hey, i love making maps, but im a noob when it comes to creating new units, buildings, terrain, mods, etc.

I downloaded some mods from aok heaven and tryed downloading programs from there, but i dont know how to use anything. Can i use the mods i downloaded, combine then and create a mod with so when ppl come in my room they can download the mod and play the new map i made like they do with jurassic?

Can someone message and help me please, i have lots of ideas but no idea how to apply them.

Thanks.

EL3V3N_11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:20 pm
You need to go back to aok heaven for most of it, they have all kinds of tutorials. You can try our guides but they are mostly from there anyway.

Once you have a working mod, go here http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/315/Making-a-Custom-Installer
Link | Reply | Quote
 Chet

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:31 pm
ughh.... lol.... i need like some hands on assistance.... i think if someone coud just show me how to do somethings i can learn like that much easier.... like, i downloaded some new terrain files and unit/buildings files from aok heaven, now i dont get what i do with them lol... they are just files. i have no other program or anything... i read that link u just send me, but im so lost.... :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 29 June 2012 - 4:11 am
[You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]

Give those links a go, they will take you to various other pages and hopefully eventually lead you to a page with the info you need. They need a revamp but for now you will just have to try find your way around.

This is the tutorial I used to learn how to import/export graphics: [You must login to view link]

This is the program you are going to be using the most: [You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts