RCB 2012 Complaints

Walzmfront

Posted 19 May 2012 - 4:39 pm
Map aside.
Ah. You failed to find a counterargument, so instead you go for ad hominem attacks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 19 May 2012 - 6:13 pm
A counterargument for the map spitting at you when you play it? Keep proving me right boy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Walzmfront

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:23 am
You fail to comprehend my basic point. That a map does not spit at its player does not mean it was created poorly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Posted 20 May 2012 - 2:38 pm
Such a fag. Obviously it doesn't spit at you. I was poking fun at you being vague. Damn kid. It's obvious you don't give a **** about RCB and you probably couldn't make a map nearly as good if you tried.

Also, lmao at the ad hominem comment. You're the one that's been insulting me constantly from the start via the map being a reflection of me of sorts.

I really am done this time. You're just a waste of space and the reason we should start practicing eugenics once again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Walzmfront

Edited 20 May 2012 - 4:27 pm by Walzmfront
Such a fag. Obviously it doesn't spit at you. I was poking fun at you being vague. Damn kid. It's obvious you don't give a **** about RCB and you probably couldn't make a map nearly as good if you tried.
Not relevant. (I used spit figuratively as well. The rest is simply irrelevant.)
Quote:
Also, lmao at the ad hominem comment. You're the one that's been insulting me constantly from the start via the map being a reflection of me of sorts.
I insult the map. If you take that personally, fine; it is still commentary on the map which you asked for.
Quote:
I really am done this time. You're just a waste of space and the reason we should start practicing eugenics once again.
False statement + argumentum ad hominen.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:02 am
Walzmfront wrote:
Not relevant. (I used spit figuratively as well. The rest is simply irrelevant.)

I insult the map. If you take that personally, fine; it is still commentary on the map which you asked for.

False statement + argumentum ad hominen.

Go get a life instead of sitting here trolling and baiting.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Walzmfront

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:19 pm
BF_Basse wrote:
Go get a life instead of sitting here trolling and baiting.
Is this a different account or someone wanting in?

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]
Displaying 76 - 82 out of 82 posts