Suggestions: Revival of Age of Kings

[nBS_]BlackSabbath__

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:10 am
Didn't want to be rude. Anyway I understand your concerns as well. I will have fun playing Age of Kings. Sorry for bothering ya.!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Genzu

Edited 11 April 2011 - 6:22 pm by Genzu
AOK had its time, people move on, new games come out, a game life span doesnt last forever. The only option i could see for AOK becoming competitive again, would be to make monthly leagues or tournaments with prize money, surely this would give an incentive for old players to return and new players to improve.

An ELO type league would make it better too, and I also think AOK needs a better forum for players to interact, post their matches, top lists etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Slenderblood

Posted 18 April 2011 - 3:37 pm
Many people who play AoC don't see the point as to why AoK is even played. Both games are good and I have played them since I was a child, but revivals can occur through youtube videos, tournaments (that was a good idea but include a prize), and players just realizing it's still a good game. Look at the game Mario or Tetris. Games don't have an end to their life, their life spans are forever.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LcF_]suicide_egg_

Posted 21 April 2011 - 8:28 pm
actuall RATE lets us know whos noob, whos not. In voobly only cs is good, RM sux, majority noobs and everybody plays with normal speed. At GR, its easier to play, just join, play, join, play. And at GR majority plays "BF 4v4 avg fast/explored no rush til 40", not gay settings like at voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TR1BaL]TopGuN_A320

Posted 21 April 2011 - 9:03 pm
no rush till 40min is like no sex till 40 age, and that is gay! rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 ahehehaear

Posted 3 May 2011 - 7:22 pm
Hey guys, been searching the web for aok places to play. Looks like I found 1 here, I tried on aoe3 forum to. Don't look like its too active. Anyone play dm, or rm? I have played some IP games with friends over the last year or so. I'll see if they will come on here and get a game or two
Link | Reply | Quote
 norfinch80

Posted 4 May 2011 - 11:37 pm
Mortal drink, wiseman, ac kaladaze all play here...
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 5 May 2011 - 12:39 am by mich
"BF 4v4 avg fast/explored no rush til 40", not gay settings like at voobly.
You are talking about your game info. If the players don't agree to your info, then don't play with them again. This has nothing to do with Voobly. It has to do with the players.
ahehehaear wrote:
Hey guys, been searching the web for aok places to play.
You can find the games on the home page on the right, under CD-ROM. Welcome. :)

http://www.voobly.com/games/category/6
Link | Reply | Quote
 ahehehaear

Posted 5 May 2011 - 9:53 pm
Yeah ty. Is there a place to get aok no cd crack. Can't find 1 over google. Any help is appreciated..
Link | Reply | Quote
 CHS_Speed_Fire_

Posted 15 June 2011 - 3:58 pm
When the new patch will have to take the stone in Tc, why AOK with stone in Tc is not good. AOC seems that spoils the AOK.
Link | Reply | Quote
 sixzach

Posted 18 June 2011 - 1:44 am
Age of Kings is awesome - I wish it had a revival!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Good

Posted 9 August 2011 - 4:41 pm
I honestly don't see the point in AOK, when AOC is basically the same game, but improved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 9 August 2011 - 9:33 pm
Some people still have love for the oldschool ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 LaYenny

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:24 am
rofl rofl rofl not bad ! Friday there were 90 users online

long live aok <3 ;thumbup

[You must login to view link]

the aok again the second lobby with more players in the voobly ;1thumbup nice
Link | Reply | Quote
 ngubithi

Posted 28 August 2011 - 7:18 pm
new player... join

Link | Reply | Quote