Error code 1000005

BlueSwan

Posted 13 November 2016 - 8:10 am
Hi all,

Hopefully you can help me with this.

This happens occasionally, but it is not seldom.

Problems:
- unable to sign into voobly. Shown the following error: Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

- Sometimes it is Code 10000001 which has the same error message

- Whilst in game, sometimes I am 'Unable to join game" after the host start the game

Solutions tried:
- Have talked with the technical lobby, and the following have been followed:
1. disable uPnP in router
2. disable uPnP in voobly settings
[You must login to view link]
3. Port forward
4. firewall

The above still doesn't work. I have tried to disable windows defender as well. No other antivirus is within the PC.

Help?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:36 am
The error codes you mentioned are for temporary connection drops. The problem has more to do with your internet connection (being unstable, if it is happening a lot) than to do with your ports or firewall.

So if this happens sporadically, I would suggest you keep trying or try connecting again after a while. On the contrary if this happens a lot (like several times a day), then you should consider talking to your ISP about it.

The mealy steps you take on your premises are all futile if the problem lies elsewhere. This could very well be a DNS issue with your ISP (especially if this problem started recently).

Also make sure you have opened your NAT port on your router. (You did not attach the correct screenshot for it, but I will presume you have your ports open). If not, make sure you have it open on your router/modem. You can run the Voobly network diagnostics to check for your port status.

FYI: [You must login to view link]

Lastly, you can also rule out a lot of possibilities by trying to connect to another network (if possible). This could be a different wifi network or a 3g/4g connection. If none of that is available, you could also connect using your mobile internet. Granted this is not ideal for game play (at all), but you will atleast be sure where the problem lies (that is ofcourse if you are loosing connection several times a day)

To wrap it up, IMO, you should probably not be worried about it since you mentioned its seldom. Just try reconnecting a few times and you would be fine. But if it is driving you nuts, then check if your connection is stable (both in terms of speed and packet drops).
Link | Reply | Quote
 kidnextdoor121

Posted 28 January 2017 - 2:14 pm
cant login
etwork Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.
firewall turned offf
NAT set to 27000

please help
also i am on local LAN network which requires authentication
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 28 January 2017 - 8:02 pm
Like I have mentioned above, in most cases this is just a temporary issue. Restarting your router/ modem and/or computer can also help at times.

Also make sure you add Voobly to your firewalls exception list. Adding the game you play to this list might also be a good idea.

Here are the steps to configure Windows Firewall to play on Voobly:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly
If you are using a custom firewall and/ or antivirus, you may need to add the exceptions in them.

I will say this again, if you are not able to login in a few attempts, try again after a while. In most cases it most certainly will work.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts