TDII

Rambit

Posted 12 May 2012 - 3:12 am
Thanks for the bug reports, hopefully I get around to fixing it soon.

Latest bug seems like an easy fix: remove repairers at the final level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Edited 12 May 2012 - 8:40 pm by [ TD ]browncrown50
oh yeah, another thing, this is probably a bug. Part of the reason we got so far was that capped and siege rams at some point lost almost all their HP, they arrived at final part with like 1000hp each...not sure what happened, but I think its some sort of bug rather than having lost hp with towers...this was for both teams

I dont think u should remove villies in last lvl...whoever has more gold and can make more villies has an advantage...rather keep mega rams spawning...

Some other fixes:
    level 24 bonus is still not fixed (theres a guy claiming he fixed that...).
    Also, if you can make bots resign when playing 2v2 or 1v1..
    It is possible to build a tc with 1000pop...disable that plz...
    Saracen bonus says no tax at market...but there is tax atm, 5%...
    Turks get chemistry free, which is really the only bonus they get as gold mining is really useless...
    Not sure if you can fix this, but trade cogs lose a lot of time behind slower trade ships...making them useless as well, especially for vikings...
    fix the centre of map where all the towers available are shown...some of them are available at different ages now
    Aztecs got this really annoying feature where villies carry 7 of resources before they drop them...while vikings carry 4 due to free hand cart and wheelbarrow
    i'll try think of more :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 12 May 2012 - 6:39 pm
I played a game yesterday where the second bonus level was fixed

also I think you should get rid of the china bonus....its too strong for foraging
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:34 pm
Quote:
oh yeah, another thing, this is probably a bug. Part of the reason we got so far was that capped and siege rams at some point lost almost all their HP, they arrived at final part with like 1000hp each...not sure what happened, but I think its some sort of bug rather than having lost hp with towers...this was for both teams
They got damaged by themselves?
Quote:
Also, if you can make bots resign when playing 2v2 or 1v1..
Yeah I need to fix the comp booter, for now just use the outposts.
Quote:
level 24 bonus is still not fixed (theres a guy claiming he fixed that...).
Someone else fixed it, i'll take a look at it and see what they did.
Quote:
It is possible to build a tc with 1000pop...disable that plz...
Are you sure? I modified it to not even be built by villagers =/
Quote:
Saracen bonus says no tax at market...but there is tax atm, 5%...
I think you are mistaken. Try selling all your stone and then buying it back, you should end up with what you started with.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 14 May 2012 - 3:35 am
Quote:
man p5 mongol is bugged!! i had no civ bonus and i had no foraging bonuses aswell!!! i had +400% foraging and they was as +0%
Quote:
civ bonuses need rebalancing...atm, mongols, celts and especially chinese are too good
Just to confirm, which of these are correct?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Posted 14 May 2012 - 7:05 pm
Rambit wrote:
They got damaged by themselves?
Apparently yes...no other explanation
Rambit wrote:
Are you sure? I modified it to not even be built by villagers =/
Yep, I managed to do it more than once, pressing v+n
Rambit wrote:
I think you are mistaken. Try selling all your stone and then buying it back, you should end up with what you started with.
Yeah maybe this is my mistake, I'll try it.
Rambit wrote:
Just to confirm, which of these are correct?
Didn't really get what the other guy was trying to say about mongols...about the civs, I think Chinese definitely needs a reduction in the tech discount...no more than 20% in Imperial age. Atm, double foraging only costs 3k, far too cheap.
Mongols and Celts can remain as they are.
Huns and Turks are a bit too weak imo.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Edited 14 May 2012 - 10:06 pm by Rambit
I've heard aztecs are also a bit ****.

Thinking about increasing the price of the forage techs. Should probably still modify the chinese bonus though as that would just make it better.

Alternatively I could change the forage techs to increase by a set amount rather than a percentage, as it does get a little crazy.

But I haven't been able ot play as much as I would like so as much feed back on that as possible would be appreciated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:22 pm
Hmm donno. If you increase those techs, most games will end at mega rams. Maybe you could leave a fixed price for all techs, but higher than the current 1k-2k-3k-5k. Or maybe increase only 3k and 5k to encourage earlier attacks.

Regarding bugs. Mayans got this bonus in the game that resources last 20% longer. Quite a disadvantage in this map, is it possible to remove it?
Also, Is it possible to damage twice the wonder when 2 enemies pass at once? this is especially relevant for enemy ships.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:31 am
Quote:
Regarding bugs. Mayans got this bonus in the game that resources last 20% longer. Quite a disadvantage in this map, is it possible to remove it?
Is that regarding the forage bushes? I will look into it.
Quote:
Also, Is it possible to damage twice the wonder when 2 enemies pass at once? this is especially relevant for enemy ships.
Possible to split it into smaller sections, unsure if I would get around to doing that though.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 15 May 2012 - 7:27 am
Mod: [You must login to view link]
Map: [You must login to view link]

V13 Changes:
  • Fixed the issue around mayans resources lasting longer
  • Turks gold miners now work 4x faster instead of 2x.
  • Koreans range bonus now goes on all towers instead of just watch towers.
  • Saracens get an additional civ bonus of market units creating instantly.
  • Aztecs civ bonus changed to ships carry +50%
  • Chinese civ bonus changed from techs costs -20%,-30%,-40% to -10%,-20%,-30%
  • New trade ship: trade galleon
  • +10% foraging price dropped from 1000 gold to 500 gold
  • +25%, +50% and 2x foraging research times increased to 200, 300 and 400 seconds respectively
  • HP bars are back
  • If you somehow manage to build a TC it will not give any pop.
  • Second bonus level fixed
  • Intro song removed
  • Repairers killed on last level
  • Attempt at fixing comp booter, will need to see in action before implementing it properly.
  • Display island updated
  • Map revealers added
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 15 May 2012 - 6:23 pm
Rambit wrote:
Intro song removed

I love you marty
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Posted 15 May 2012 - 7:10 pm
I actually thought that intro mixed well with some trance tunes i would be listening at that moment lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Edited 15 May 2012 - 8:17 pm by [ TD ]browncrown50
the 10% hp bush, 5000 food (left one) of top team doesnt work

It's still not fixed rambit...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ TD ]browncrown50

Posted 15 May 2012 - 9:51 pm
Question: Celts bonus says 2X cutting speed, before it was 50%...is that a change, or just display bug?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 15 May 2012 - 9:58 pm
Erm, I would say it is still 50%, probably just got lost in the process of updating the text file.

Didn't notice the bug report of the bush not working, should just be a map fix so I will update that soon.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4567891011121314151617181920
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 286 posts