TDII

Oscar_nf

Edited 9 June 2012 - 12:16 am by Oscar_nf
Rambit honestly, that will just ruin this map... people will start caring on teams instead of just playing, meh. I know we can host unrated but it will just divide rooms, and there's not many that play this map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 9 June 2012 - 3:43 am
Personally I would rather it not be rated as I disconnect from most of my games so no one would want me on their team. But people have been asking for it and I don't have a good reason to say no.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _LaoZi_

Posted 9 June 2012 - 4:24 am
A dumb question, is it possible that the map can exist without the map mod? Most of the maps do not have map mod.

Actually I like to play this map unrated. I do not know if I'll play rated. It seems most players just play this map for fun....
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 9 June 2012 - 7:02 am
Map will crash instantly without the mod.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Teddy

Posted 9 June 2012 - 10:41 am
rated or unrated it's not a big problem...
if you wanna play it unrated for fun it's ok :) just keep rating OFF ;)
but if som1 wish to play this rated there is no problem until he can find people for it :P so let it be rated aswell :P

rambit i have a question:
is there any way to have a patch to include new units to the game?
i mean it would be very nice and cool to have units as dragons for new campaigns maybe... it has always been a legendary history to have a knights/dragon war :) maybe sumthing with ''protect the castle from the dragon!!
well fantastic speeches apart it would be nice to have a patch to include all those new buildings and units!! i know mods entice people to play online on voobly than just to have maps or stuffs to play solo games.... but this would be very very nice :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DZ]ADDY

Posted 9 June 2012 - 9:32 pm
damn i miss this map
haven't played it since 3 weeks :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 9 June 2012 - 10:03 pm
Found a Bug.
Im P1 as Teutons and Foraging. Food did not tribute.
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 9 June 2012 - 11:55 pm
Quote:
Found a Bug.
Im P1 as Teutons and Foraging. Food did not tribute.
All game you had food? I know what when you get to the later stages the tribute can't keep up.
Quote:
rambit i have a question:
is there any way to have a patch to include new units to the game?
It is possible but I would advise against using this mod for it, I have messed with a lot of the standard units. I would recommend the circle blood mod, it also has a lot of standard things messed with but not to this extent.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 10 June 2012 - 3:32 am
Rambit wrote:
All game you had food? I know what when you get to the later stages the tribute can't keep up.

Im not sure if it was all game. But l had 21.9 m food in my inventory at the end of the game. Which is around what I had collected minus what i sold @ market.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 11 June 2012 - 5:35 pm

At first .... Since V25 the "ram race" is over ! Good job Rambit !

Agree with ForgiveMe:

After a certain amount of food the conversion of food stopping. At this Point the forager is able to develope ship tecnics (faster/cheaper) in dock. May be causes in higher food prices and the additional +5 armor bushes since the latest version. I was spain and p1.

Another point is different speed specially in 3vs3 games and lower (2vs2,1vs1).

Than rams (here the battering rams) starting a massive attack against towers .... see screenshot. The oppoment team had all speed bushes (without one) and we had only the 1st two speed bushes.

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 11 June 2012 - 6:00 pm

Is it possible (for example when only 4 players detected) to lower the prices (50% ?) for food bushes ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nimble_Donkey

Posted 11 June 2012 - 6:15 pm
oops ...

Another question:

As forager i bought additional villagers. Before I bought these villagers i developed some foraging technics. Have these created villagers the same foraging tec bonus ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]ForgiveMe_

Posted 11 June 2012 - 8:16 pm
At first .... Since V25 the "ram race" is over ! Good job Rambit !

Agree with ForgiveMe:

After a certain amount of food the conversion of food stopping. At this Point the forager is able to develope ship tecnics (faster/cheaper) in dock. May be causes in higher food prices and the additional +5 armor bushes since the latest version. I was spain and p1.

Another point is different speed specially in 3vs3 games and lower (2vs2,1vs1).

Than rams (here the battering rams) starting a massive attack against towers .... see screenshot. The oppoment team had all speed bushes (without one) and we had only the 1st two speed bushes.

Ya also just to clarify... it seems to only be a problem with P1. Im not sure which tech breaks it but eventually it breaks and food does not tribute. All other colors seem to work fine even though eventually you will constantly have like 24k/48k food from collecting so fast.

And ya rams work perfectly when they are user controlled. But when they are computer rams they constantly stop to attack.

Also heard 1 other suggestion. Huns Bonus is cheap Pavilions. However Pavilion's take 2x/3x as long to build as Large Houses.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:01 pm
Quote:
I'm going to do a test version where the rams are sabs. Well they will have the same stats as rams but would explode on death, stopping blocking and hopefully it will change the attacking buildings. Will need to test tho as if they attack buildings the level would be over pretty quick.
Quote:
Is it possible (for example when only 4 players detected) to lower the prices (50% ?) for food bushes ?
It is possible but personally I like the fact the strategy changes depending on the number of players.
Quote:
As forager i bought additional villagers. Before I bought these villagers i developed some foraging technics. Have these created villagers the same foraging tec bonus ?
yes
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:03 pm
Quote:
Also heard 1 other suggestion. Huns Bonus is cheap Pavilions. However Pavilion's take 2x/3x as long to build as Large Houses.
Hmmm that gives me an idea. I think I will make the small ones free and the large ones 75% off, but keep the build time the same.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789[10]11121314151617181920
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 286 posts