Community Forums > Games > Strategy Guides > AoC CS > [●] CBA Guide , Basics and Advanced techniques

[●] CBA Guide , Basics and Advanced techniques

_aEy_

Group: Standard Membership
Posted 28 September 2011 - 7:57 pm
;flowers ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup

That's all for your gj dear <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]Burberry_

Posted 28 September 2011 - 8:04 pm
u are welcome, let me try to continue my pov
(my english is not good so please try to understand what i mean)

5. For outcived game : try to make a plan for the most in-danger ally to get vill first (or vik to raze because vik can create cage units since start). the player who got vill after walled inside then should try to send 1 vill (only) to wall every ally outside / the second most in-danger ally inside / sneak vill to the ally base who is being hard rushed (use army to scout so the sneaking vill will be safe). if the ally is willing to die but your first vill died, try to send the second vill to him, but at this point its the last hope.

6. similar to point 4, when u are maya/brit, never build FULL archery range but at least 4 stable/barrack. FULL base of archery range is always dangerous because if it becomes imp vill war, u would die by emeny siege ram or pals easily. (even ur ally beside u and he is pals civ, u still need several stable/barrack because sometimes ur ally would be blocked by enemy on imp war ) however, if u are pal civ, its very simply just build full stable and can add some archery range outside in vill war.

7. sometimes when enemy has persi and its a hard game, try to make some monks to convert elephants might be a good try (not a joke)

8. when its 3v3, should always use 1 + 1 army to patrol on p7 + p8 base to avoid enemy to make base at p7 p8 space. if u want to make base on p7 p8 then should at least use army to scout around first.

9. please tell ally when u reach cage/imp. the first imp ally should tell the no-vill ally where are the easy razes and always try to sneak units to kill enemy vills asap.

10. change the spawn distance to short when u are being heavy attacked. change it to normal when ally is walling u, because short = block vill to wall inside for u.

11. give a number for all barrack/stable/archery range. give another number for all siege building. siege gather point should always be near enemy most-outside building / enemy castle ( if he has no vill )

12. watch ur gather point. many players always never change the point. for example, player usually make gather point outside their gate, its very normal right? but when enemy hit u near there and u are losing, change it back to inside or inside every building. on the other hand, never set gather point too close to battle place because u need to patrol to power up ur units first. But when ally has only 1 castle or in a very big danger, then set gather point near his castle is a good choice.

13. when u are range and ally being heavy rushed, dont just blind patrol (or sg patrol) to ally. units might fight outside ally base and it might be useless for ally. Instead focus on killing the units that are attacking his castles, block his sides, and focus your whole attention on protecting your ally.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hindustani

Posted 28 September 2011 - 8:26 pm
Actually u need to use two numbers. I mean Crtl+1 for two castles+two towers on one side and Crtl+2 for two castles and towers on the other side. Except for teutons, other civs dont have that much range. Only three castles are gonna shoot at the units that you choose. While the 4th castle will be out of range and hits random units. :)

+1 excatly more micro when being rushed by enemy
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]Burberry_

Posted 28 September 2011 - 8:53 pm
14. when u are being rushed, try to garrison the spawn every 4 pop into castles and then send them to back. when u are maya / brit / turks, its useful to send 2-3 units to every towers to make towers attack "(4)". keep high pop always, block sides etc. when u are ranged its best to keep all units ungarisoned, they do more damage than inside castles. but if enemy hit units first then garrison and try to ungarrison when enemy hit castles. never ever ever fight with garisoned china, way weaker than any others and they are a much stroneger unit outside.

15. ( its very gay, u better dont use this ) when u have vills.....
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]Chu

Posted 28 September 2011 - 9:13 pm
16. trush, sc rush and other rm tactics also work for cba. and in this version palisade wall in base is better.
17. go voobly, register yourself as Burberry_, join CS lobby, CBA game and die over and over, making your teammates lose.

and congrats for the guide(ET guide), it has a good artistic design.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ur_nightmare

Posted 28 September 2011 - 9:55 pm
[dv8]Chu wrote:
16. trush, sc rush and other rm tactics also work for cba. and in this version palisade wall in base is better.
17. go voobly, register yourself as Burberry_, join CS lobby, CBA game and die over and over, making your teammates lose.

and congrats for the guide(ET guide), it has a good artistic design.

nc
Link | Reply | Quote
 ___Belu

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:06 pm
Congratulation :) Very Good Guide :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TridenT__

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:49 pm
may i add how ****y i am but how much i disagree with geens patrol lul

:D
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Kei_

Edited 28 September 2011 - 11:57 pm by _Kei_
I had seen this guide :) , but very good job eT ;1st
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]RedRuM__

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:00 am
Good guide.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Geen

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:17 am
eT, good effort! great to see a guide like that out.
i highly recommend you revise it by working with Burberry. you'll get a kickass and very real/accurate guide like that.

keep it up man!
Link | Reply | Quote
 LeGio_

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:53 am
goood guia ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Firm

Posted 29 September 2011 - 1:32 am
well ...it really helps ... well done john ...good jop guys

i should try this ..but it`s gonna take along time to be a pro ..

how long will it takes to make the new guide of the imp war ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]CaNeK

Posted 29 September 2011 - 2:14 am
wow jonh amazing work ;1st
Link | Reply | Quote
 risk

Posted 29 September 2011 - 6:09 am
good job et

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456