Games List

TaDa_BinKs

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 9 May 2017 - 4:28 am by TaDa_BinKs
The Battle for Middle-earth The Settlers IV - I think its 2 different games :P Btw im sure our communities -
The Battle for Middle-earth, The Battle for Middle-earth II and The Battle for Middle-earth II, The rise of the witch king which are located here - [You must login to view link] would be very pleased to move here from ****** seeking proper ladder for competetive games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 zero6823

Posted 27 August 2017 - 4:07 am
If they could add MechWarrior 4:Vengeance, I would be extremely happy. I have so many memories of playing it on the msn zone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Syland_Mini

Edited 4 September 2017 - 11:24 pm by +[email protected]
Hopefully! <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 JohnCobra

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:30 pm
Hi !
Anyone knows if Black Thorn (the Rainbow Six Rogue Spear add-on) will be add ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [A4G]ridergr

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:24 am
Add Re-Volt! :)
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[email protected]

Group: VTech Lead
Posted 24 March 2018 - 7:28 pm
@ridergr
https://www.voobly.com/games/view/Re-Volt :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Csigee

Posted 14 May 2018 - 11:38 am
Hey,

I would like to request Civilization V Brave New World to be added to the list. I am contacting in the name of 'Defiance' clan, we are a competitive group of civ players that been around for a while, we make our own map and game mods but also use vanilla/non-modded game to play. We have our Team Speak and organize our tournaments manually, but we would like to have an 'elo' system to keep track of our games and skill levels (and also to banter obviously). Based on activity we can provide around 50 people (clan members and associates only for now) but if everything works out well we would like to advertise voobly to all other civ players, because the game seriously lacks a ranked ladder system.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +ZOET

Group: Game Moderator
Posted 14 May 2018 - 12:13 pm
Csigee wrote:
Hey,

I would like to request Civilization V Brave New World to be added to the list. I am contacting in the name of 'Defiance' clan, we are a competitive group of civ players that been around for a while, we make our own map and game mods but also use vanilla/non-modded game to play. We have our Team Speak and organize our tournaments manually, but we would like to have an 'elo' system to keep track of our games and skill levels (and also to banter obviously). Based on activity we can provide around 50 people (clan members and associates only for now) but if everything works out well we would like to advertise voobly to all other civ players, because the game seriously lacks a ranked ladder system.

Okay I will let the admins knows..

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 38 out of 38 posts